March 28, 2024, 12:40
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Unable to import mesh w/ ani onto another software due to having 800+ animations  (Read 410 times)
827Megabyte

pee pee poo poo

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2021, 05:29 »

I was unpacking some games, I found some unused animations that is supposed to be played by two characters at the time.
So I tried to export it and import both characters to blender. The problem is? Both had 800+ and 600+ animations. So it's hard to import it to blender without my pc going nuts.

Is it possible to export mesh along with selected animations? Or have an option to open two or more models at the same "workspace" if that makes sense. If these aren't an option currently, then I think this post can be a suggestion.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 11:13 »

What game?

Blender + Linux User Here.
827Megabyte

pee pee poo poo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 05:54 »

What game?
The game is Vampyr, so far the easiest one to open on umodel. I found some animations that is played by two characters. I specifically tried to export Ashbury and Jonathan models with animations. But Jonathan had 667 animations and Ashbury had 836 animations.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 07:18 by 827Megabyte » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2021, 16:52 »

@827Megabyte: You can choose only selected animations by appending them manually ("append" is available via context menu). This way only appended animations will be exported, unlike with case with Ctrl+A, when all found animations are applied to a model.
827Megabyte

pee pee poo poo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2021, 20:34 »

@827Megabyte: You can choose only selected animations by appending them manually ("append" is available via context menu). This way only appended animations will be exported, unlike with case with Ctrl+A, when all found animations are applied to a model.

Thank you for letting me know about the "append" feature, I should've looked more into the features before doing anything else.
Here's the results, worked perfectly without crashing my pc.

* Desktop Screenshot 2021.03.02 - 11.31.24.62.png (283.53 KB, 1256x836 - viewed 118 times.)
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2021, 13:06 »

Yeah you can also just right click on a animation and export it out has a individual psa file too.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: