March 28, 2024, 12:06
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Crayta  (Read 852 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2021, 21:50 »

Game: Crayta (EGS page)
UE4 version: 4.26 (current version) / 4.25 (previous versions)

All works fine - including meshes, textures and animations - with the latest umodel build (1520 at the moment). Almost all materials are custom. The game is using custom encryption, so assets should be extracted first.

Update: Current version (on 23.09.2021) is using 4.26 engine and it's still fully compatible with the latest umodel build, except the custom encryption.

Update 2: Script for extracting assets from latest versions of the game is now added to specific scripts bundle, available here. For more info read sticked topic and this post.

* Clipboard10.jpg (169.82 KB, 2551x1230 - viewed 189 times.)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 19:30 by spiritovod » Logged
crypt

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 21:27 »

Hi, could you tell me the key for umodel ?, Thanks in advance.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 02:22 »

@crypt: Please read the first post, the key will be of no help to you due to custom encryption. But you can grab compatible with umodel version at rin forums.
crypt

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 21:33 »

Could you give a little more information? At least do not put how it works and do not put how to get it, thank you.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 01:26 »

@crypt: I don't quite understand what you want from me, since I've already explained things that common users should know about the game and provided info about where they can download game version, which can be viewed in umodel (with already decrypted TOC).
fil1969

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2021, 10:14 »

Could you give a little more information? At least do not put how it works and do not put how to get it, thank you.

Like Spiritovod said, you can grab the decrypted version here
https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=112035&hilit=crayta
crypt

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2021, 23:15 »

Like Spiritovod said, you can grab the decrypted version here
https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=112035&hilit=crayta
[/quote]

Thank you very much, the forum is very extensive and I could not find it, now I can do tests, thank you.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2022, 18:52 »

Latest versions of the game are now fully extractable with specific script. First post is updated with respective info.

I just noticed the game is using unusual approach for materials - most models are consist of a single mesh section with single material, but it has multiple separate textures for mesh parts (like legs, body, etc). Usually you would expect a material per section with single layout per section (diffuse, normal, specular textures and so on), at least in UE games. I wonder how it works from UVs side, is umodel producing them correctly in such cases for manual textures applying in Blender or somewhere  Huh?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: