March 29, 2024, 19:46
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [PS4] The Last Remnant Remastered  (Read 663 times)
lolwat
Sponsor

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2021, 06:04 »

Hi
Just reporting... Someone had to try it...I guess.
Nothing works, not even opening the PAK. hahah

here is the error:

spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 17:03 »

@lolwat: It seems you have problems with your pak. I've checked it and it has default format for that engine version.

Game: The Last Remnant Remastered (PS store / playmarket)
UE4 version: 4.18 (PS4) / 4.20 (Android)

Static meshes and textures works fine with the latest umodel build (1527 at the moment). Some skeletal meshes works, but most of them are not, so grab specific umodel build with proper support for them (link, updated) - no special override is required, simply choose proper engine version (depends on the platform).

Update: Animations are now supported in v2 build for both PS4 and android versions. Global search for animations doesn't work as intended, so it's better to add them manually with "append" option. Note that AS are usual animations and FX are face animations. Some specific animations may not work at all.

* Clipboard02.jpg (209.43 KB, 2552x1230 - viewed 141 times.)

* Clipboard10.jpg (128.79 KB, 2545x1226 - viewed 109 times.)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 19:18 by spiritovod » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 22:18 »

Post above updated with specific umodel build, which should work with all skeletal meshes, regardless of the platform. There is strange problem there, when for some lods in some valid sections BaseVertexIndex is always set to zero (even for second/third/etc section), therefore vertices processing was broken. Not sure about the origin of the problem, but it may be related to unknown struct properties from meshes, which are not being serialized.
Animations are untouched, so they still don't work.
Exc1usive

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2021, 16:11 »

1) Downloaded the game (PS4 - .pkg)

2) PKG Editor > Extract Resource

3) downloaded and launched umodel_tlr_remastered.exe

4) selected UE4 version: 4.18 (PS4)

spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2021, 17:14 »

@Exc1usive: You could simplify that to "I have the same error as in the first post", which means you didn't extract paks properly. It's not a umodel issue, please ask at some PS4 communities for possible solutions. 
Exc1usive

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2021, 11:46 »

the problem is solved downloaded the version of the game without updates and everything is ok. The Last Remnant Remastered v01.00.pkg

thanks for the work. it is a pity that animation is not supported.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2021, 19:06 »

Specific build updated, it now supports animations for both PS4 and android versions. Make sure you've read update notes in the base post before submitting possible issues. Anyway, it's more like a test build, since it's my first attempt to fix custom animations >_>
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 19:19 by spiritovod » Logged
SearchForHype

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2021, 03:53 »

Specific build updated, it now supports animations for both PS4 and android versions. Make sure you've read update notes in the base post before submitting possible issues. Anyway, it's more like a test build, since it's my first attempt to fix custom animations >_>

Everything looks like this for me:

Im using the base games (1.00) from the ps4 without any updates with your latest umodel build (in your post). I selected the right engine version (4.18) and it still won't work.

My bad, my lazy a** forgot to select "ps4". Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 03:57 by SearchForHype » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: