March 29, 2024, 09:39
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Apex Legends Mobile  (Read 5513 times)
Biast12

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2022, 23:53 »

Ok we found more files where some of the index works and some images can get exported (not gonna post those here)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/643258739402473493/979109201676763156/unknown.png

so if anyone knows how to maybe fix it then pls DM me on Twitter (Biast12) or contact me on discord Biast12 (Tobias)#0001 so i can send you the files
ferhat78

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2022, 16:22 »

@nanakjaggi: Apparently they've started to use custom encryption and on top of that library is obfuscated since autumn updates, so unless someone is willing to provide properly dumped libraries from both old and newest version for comparison, I can't do much. Older versions are 0.7.x and below (current one is 0.8.x).

yes, the library is obfuscated, but can we do something to de-obfuscate pak files ? i have old pak and new pak files with old and new libUE.so files.
ferhat78

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2022, 16:28 »

Ok we found more files where some of the index works and some images can get exported (not gonna post those here)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/643258739402473493/979109201676763156/unknown.png

so if anyone knows how to maybe fix it then pls DM me on Twitter (Biast12) or contact me on discord Biast12 (Tobias)#0001 so i can send you the files

Pak files name's please ? because some don't have aes key at all
ferhat78

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2022, 15:26 »

i have read the instruction of how to dump libraries but
i dont have any root devices and access
so that means we never going to extract the game
 :'(
please any one can help  us?
i have root access on my android phone, tell me which files do you need guys ?
Biast12

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2022, 15:47 »

i have read the instruction of how to dump libraries but
i dont have any root devices and access
so that means we never going to extract the game
 :'(
please any one can help  us?

you can use Nox emulator on your PC to download the game and then open the archive file with 7zip, that's how i got the rooted files
Biast12

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2022, 15:53 »

@spiritovod Yoo can you help us with the newest version? we can't export anything at the moment for the newest build, i can send you all the files if you want me to
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2022, 16:22 »

Actually nothing has changed since this post and all posts below it can be easily removed without any harm to the topic. I have the dumped library now, but it seems they've added additional encryption layer on top of aes. It will probably end in the same way as mobile PUBG (i.e. it would be totally ignored), since there is no point to dig into it over and over, while they can easily adjust protection in any update.
Biast12

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2022, 18:36 »

Actually nothing has changed since this post and all posts below it can be easily removed without any harm to the topic. I have the dumped library now, but it seems they've added additional encryption layer on top of aes. It will probably end in the same way as mobile PUBG (i.e. it would be totally ignored), since there is no point to dig into it over and over, while they can easily adjust protection in any update.

that's a big rip, anyway you can help with teaching someone i know how to change it and find the changes? the team making Legion+ (the extraction tool for Apex on PC) got a few people who would love to work on extracting the mobile port too, even per update, problem is he / they doesn't know anything about umodel or really any mobile encryption, if so, how can i like you two up? maybe you can join our Discord server (Legion+)?
FabianFG

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2022, 19:57 »

that's a big rip, anyway you can help with teaching someone i know how to change it and find the changes? the team making Legion+ (the extraction tool for Apex on PC) got a few people who would love to work on extracting the mobile port too, even per update, problem is he / they doesn't know anything about umodel or really any mobile encryption, if so, how can i like you two up? maybe you can join our Discord server (Legion+)?

Do you have a new Discord Invite? The public one expired. I think I can help you
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2022, 00:25 »

Do you have a new Discord Invite? The public one expired. I think I can help you

https://discord.gg/qEGNhh8H
Biast12

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2022, 15:02 »

what public one has expired? i'll fix it then
FabianFG

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2022, 13:30 »

Took the time to reverse engineer the custom encryption algorithm:
https://gist.github.com/FabianFG/41395787f4bbc68af526765a358f3616

This code is an implementation in c# specifically for my asset parser CUE4Parse that FModel also uses.
But it shouldn't be too hard to implement it for the custom umodel that spiritovod posted in this thread.

If you look at the implementation specifically you might notice it only uses the first 16 bytes of the encryption key. The key is the same though that is already in this thread (0xC3A0CE0AE7E3016251FE5BBDDEC9A4604F7282DE1EE152F61B9E22CBF827B9E9). The last 16 bytes just don't matter anymore.
It uses two tables of values and these 4 xor uint's in decryption setup, which might change with patches. It works on current apex mobile though. If it breaks I can try to update them again.

Have fun  Wink
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 16:21 by FabianFG » Logged
nanakjaggi

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2022, 19:33 »

Took the time to reverse engineer the custom encryption algorithm:
https://gist.github.com/FabianFG/41395787f4bbc68af526765a358f3616

This code is an implementation in c# specifically for my asset parser CUE4Parse that FModel also uses.
But it shouldn't be too hard to implement it for the custom umodel that spiritovod posted in this thread.

If you look at the implementation specifically you might notice it only uses the first 16 bytes of the encryption key. The key is the same though that is already in this thread (0xC3A0CE0AE7E3016251FE5BBDDEC9A4604F7282DE1EE152F61B9E22CBF827B9E9). The last 16 bytes just don't matter anymore.
It uses two tables of values and these 4 xor uint's in decryption setup, which might change with patches. It works on current apex mobile though. If it breaks I can try to update them again.

Have fun  Wink

why mine is still not saying aes key is not correct
i use the umodel that spritvoid posted and and the aes u have given and also the same which is on the thread but i have one question what to do with the .CS file u have posted
is what we have to use
please rply !
?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2022, 03:44 »

@FabianFG: Thank you, it's quite problematic to debug mobile games for me. As for the build, it's not worth it to embed customs encryptions in umodel because of the limited scope there, that's why I usually provide quickbms scripts, so everything could be extracted regardless of further steps.

Here is the same snippet in C, in case someone will need it: link.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to FabianFG quickbms script for decrypting latest versions of the game is added to specific scripts bundle, available here. For more info read sticked topic and this post. Note that configuration files (ini) can't be properly extracted with it at the moment, it's quickbms issue.

At the moment latest game versions are not supported in umodel, including specific build, because they've changed things again with packed geometry and stuff. I'll look into it later.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 17:37 by spiritovod » Logged
FabianFG

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2022, 14:32 »

@FabianFG: Thank you, it's quite problematic to debug mobile games for me. As for the build, it's not worth it to embed customs encryptions in umodel because of the limited scope there, that's why I usually provide quickbms scripts, so everything could be extracted regardless of further steps.

Here is the same snippet in C, in case someone will need it: link. Also, it seems that configuration files (ini) are encrypted differently, but it's not like they're somehow related to this topic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to FabianFG quickbms script for decrypting latest versions of the game is added to specific scripts bundle, available here. For more info read bottom part of this post (though it's partially the same).

At the moment latest game versions are not supported in umodel, including specific build, because they've changed things again with packed geometry and stuff. I'll look into it later.

Which ini files did you try? All the encrypted ones from the "main" paks worked with that code. And afaik the paks they use to hotfix them don't even have encryption at all.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: