March 29, 2024, 16:33
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Apex Legends Mobile  (Read 5514 times)
Awesome

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2022, 12:07 »

getting this if i use apex legend v4 even though sdl2.ll file is there !

you need SDL2_64.dll
can u send this file i downloaded from internet but still getting that error

It's included with UModel.
Download latest UModel version from downloads section:
https://www.gildor.org/downloads
yamadinggong

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2022, 07:47 »

Anyone know how to get the pak that contain skins? I go to android>data>com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps>files>UE4Game>AClient>AClient>Saved>Paks
And the folder is empty
DisOut

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2022, 07:52 »

Anyone know how to get the pak that contain skins? I go to android>data>com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps>files>UE4Game>AClient>AClient>Saved>Paks
And the folder is empty
Look at the files in Android/obb/com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps
yamadinggong

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2022, 08:06 »

And the folder is empty

I already have the pak from .obb, but it's only contain the default skins and texture for every legends and guns.

I'm looking for the file from ingame download cosmetics resource that contain legendary skins 3d model and epic skins texture, but i can't find any of them in the game data
DisOut

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2022, 08:10 »

And the folder is empty

I already have the pak from .obb, but it's only contain the default skins and texture for every legends and guns.

I'm looking for the file from ingame download cosmetics resource that contain legendary skins 3d model and epic skins texture, but i can't find any of them in the game data
There are two .obb files, they have all the skins that are in the game. In 3d and all the texture on them
yamadinggong

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2022, 08:53 »

And the folder is empty

There are two .obb files, they have all the skins that are in the game. In 3d and all the texture on them

Yes, the first obb contain 2 paks and the second obb contain 1 pak. the pakchunk3 from the second obb have all the default skins and textures. It's work fine when i import it to blender, but i can't find any 3d model for legendary rarity cosmetics like the Caustic - Vermin Control etc.

Usually the files contain the resource from ingame download located in the android>data, but the folder named Paks from com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps is empty. It must be somewhere in the files but i have no idea how to access it

* Screenshot_20220828-112757-picsay.png (292.37 KB, 734x413 - viewed 66 times.)
DisOut

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2022, 13:00 »

And the folder is empty

Yes, the first obb contain 2 paks and the second obb contain 1 pak. the pakchunk3 from the second obb have all the default skins and textures. It's work fine when i import it to blender, but i can't find any 3d model for legendary rarity cosmetics like the Caustic - Vermin Control etc.

Usually the files contain the resource from ingame download located in the android>data, but the folder named Paks from com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps is empty. It must be somewhere in the files but i have no idea how to access it

There can be more than one texture per 3d model in a folder, they are numbered there, ...400... , ...405... and so on.  Also consider getting the game files from the root folder, for this you will need root
DisOut

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2022, 13:02 »

And the folder is empty

There can be more than one texture per 3d model in a folder, they are numbered there, ...400... , ...405... and so on.  Also consider getting the game files from the root folder, for this you will need root
I think the second option, getting files from the root folder will be correct, because. the last update only changed them, the files from /obb weren't touched
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2022, 13:34 »

I think I should ban for posts with 10 levels of quoting messages...

And the folder is empty

I think the second option, getting files from the root folder will be correct, because. the last update only changed them, the files from /obb weren't touched
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2022, 04:01 »

Test version of updated build is added to archive in the base post. It supports non-acl animations properly and also there is initial look on ACL databases - currently low quality tier is loaded for them in most cases to avoid issues, thus they're not very useful except for previewing. Btw, overall idea to stream different quality animations on demand from the same sequence (like LODs for meshes) looks interesting.

Please report only crashes, if there are any.

Update: An update is rolled out for test build to fix some animations related crashes.
Update 2: Another update is out with small fix for some static meshes.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 03:15 by spiritovod » Logged
theleakerbot

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2022, 13:34 »

Theres an issue where some textures appear fine when previewing them but after exporting them theyre half transparent. Will there be a fix for this?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2022, 16:01 »

@thatonegamingbot: There is nothing to fix, because it's how alpha channel and transparency works in textures - umodel simply ignores transparency for previewing purposes. You can google for more info about it.
kidnamedfinger

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2022, 07:17 »

Every mesh i preview has no skeleton, unlike the screenshot from earlier post, it has SK_Hero_Base_Skeleton setted. Will there be a fix for this? Or i missing something?
Mr_pooly

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2022, 17:12 »

Hello.
How to solve the problem with the lack of "mesh" in the folder with characters.
There are only standard skins.
unkn

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2022, 18:53 »

Hello.
How to solve the problem with the lack of "mesh" in the folder with characters.
There are only standard skins.

Bro you need a rooted device and reinstall ApexMobile..you will get all files !!
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: