March 29, 2024, 03:35
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Animation imported incompletely in game Lineage 2m  (Read 346 times)
Sodium

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2021, 19:17 »

When importing monster animation files (.psa) of Lineage 2m (a new L2-based HD game by ncsoft) with ActorXImporter, only one animation track will be imported.

It seems that there's only one .psa file in the same folder of a single skeletal mesh (.psk), but when trying importing this .psa file only one animation track will be loaded. For example, for a monster there should be several independent animation tracks e.g. idle, attack, damaged, die, etc., but only idle animation is loaded.

Is there a new format of .psa animation file in L2M which cannot be correctly loaded with ActorXImporter?

(I've searched the forum and didn't find any discussion about this L2M issue. I'll apologize and delete this topic if this issue has already been well-discussed.)

By the way, the encryption code of L2M has been found (not by me):
0x36B7CC0299336C3A522B3A6E3205E3C2AC68DC3703AC0AAFEF56CF90972EAF3E
When opening L2M you have to enter this code. And the version is UE 4.21.
WollieWoltaz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 23:09 »

Try the "export current object" under the tools tab in Umodel. This will export every animation as 1 .psa file.
Btw.. are you willing to share all the .PAK files of the latest version of Lineage 2m PC?
I do have some pak files currently but they are from a couple of patches ago and don't contain all the assets.
And I'm also not able to install this game on the Purple launher because it requires a phone confirmed korean account, wich i don't have.
Would really appreciate it.

Regards,
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 23:12 by WollieWoltaz » Logged
Sodium

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 10:32 »

Thanks. I'll try your method.

As for the client paks, maybe you can try Taiwan version. At least I can correctly play l2m in tw server in China Mainland, so I think there's no region requirement. To register in ncsoft tw you just need an email address and mine is outlook. Also, if you don't need to play and just export resource, perhaps you can try simply download the game from Google Play. (I've forgotten how I installed the game on my PC)

The client I exported is also tw version, but I don't know if it's as new as the Korean version.

As I'm new here, would you be able to teach me how to post large files onto the forum?
Sodium

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 11:09 »

I've found what the problem is. The early version UModel cannot recognize l2m files correctly. Using the latest umodel I found many .psa files for a single psk.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: