April 17, 2024, 01:56
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Dislyte  (Read 6613 times)
temsame

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2022, 04:56 »

do this game model file download on demand?
thecat25

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2023, 23:43 »

Hi there, I'm very new to this so I wanted to know where to technically get the .obb file? Cause when i try it its empty no matter what I do.

Can anyone provide me file the data files?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2023, 21:39 »

@thecat25: Base apk contains only base package pakchunk0, the rest will be downloaded upon the first launch and probably after completing tutorial to Android/Data/com.lilithgames.xgame.gp (a lot of mobile games are downloading assets on demand). After placing all paks in the same folder, you can use umodel with them.
thecat25

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2023, 21:09 »

@thecat25: Base apk contains only base package pakchunk0, the rest will be downloaded upon the first launch and probably after completing tutorial to Android/Data/com.lilithgames.xgame.gp (a lot of mobile games are downloading assets on demand). After placing all paks in the same folder, you can use umodel with them.

Hi, thank you for responding. It seems i can find the other pakchunk (I think) but I am unable to find the pakchunk0 for the base skeleton for some of the models for the animations. If you can do you know how to access it? Thank you!
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2023, 21:58 »

@thecat25: It was already discussed before, please check the first page. You can get base apk from apk aggregators if your device is not rooted.
LulzDuMaxima

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2023, 05:49 »

I have a question: Is there anyway of view the animated 2D images you see on cutscene and sometimes on events Menu? For what I investigate the data of the Events one is usually store on the Spine folder on the UI because it opens the texture for render it in-game. But for what I read UModel cannot render them.
I try using the program SpinePRO but because they're not on .json they cannot be open.

Is there anyway for open them with animation with other program that it is not Unreal Engine? I ask because I cannot install Unreal for being quiet big and because I mostly want them with animation for have them as .gif or .mp4 or a format for edit with other programs.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2023, 21:58 »

@LulzDuMaxima: Most Live2D assets are created and supported via third party plugins, and they're converted from native formats (cubism / spine) to UE assets, therefore installing UE will not help you anyway. Afaik, currently there are no tools with support for such assets in UE games and even for unity respective data is extracted and converted through separate tool before being used with third-party live2d viewers - which means even if you get live2d data from UE assets, it will be rather raw data. All of the above is out of scope of umodel and most UE tools in general, so it's probably better to address such things to respective modding communities (maybe unity related, because there are solutions for it out there).

Update: In some cases uexp file from respective asset contains required data in appropriate form (skeleton) and atlas may be usual texture which can be exported normally. You can extract assets as-is via "save packages" option in umodel and check contents of uexp files manually in hex editor.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 15:40 by spiritovod » Logged
LulzDuMaxima

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2023, 00:10 »

@LulzDuMaxima: Most Live2D assets are created and supported via third party plugins, and they're converted from native formats (cubism / spine) to UE assets, therefore installing UE will not help you anyway. Afaik, currently there are no tools with support for such assets in UE games and even for unity respective data is extracted and converted through separate tool before being used with third-party live2d viewers - which means even if you get live2d data from UE assets, it will be rather raw data. All of the above is out of scope of umodel and most UE tools in general, so it's probably better to address such things to respective modding communities (maybe unity related, because there are solutions for it out there).
I have admit but this is the most accurate respond & best guide I have read for days so far.
I read a bit about Unity, but they all work with the .json and stuff like that, which on this game all are converted on UE assets, which they is not tool for convert them back to json or anything.

Thanks for the help too. I think I will go with NinjaRipper as it can capture those 2D and... maybe mimic the video in-game? It is the only I can think off right now.
ZweiLowe

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2023, 06:17 »

I recently managed to dump everything from the latest update and upon inspecting the textures for the models, I've noticed that they employ channel packing on some of the texture files. I can easily figure out the main texture files due to the suffix that they have in the filename (_D is diffuse, _N is normal map, etc.), but the file with _M is using channel packing (different greyscale texture map on each color channel) and I can't quite figure out how they are using each channel. Red channel seems to be a roughness map maybe? Green channel I'm guessing is a specular map? Blue channel I'm completely unsure on.

I've uploaded an example of the texture channels and its corresponding diffuse texture.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, I'm currently working on Javid (Shamash) and the textures are still in TGA uncompressed format. The texture I've uploaded for reference is of his sword.

* Tex_Shamash_Weapon_D.jpg (194.42 KB, 512x512 - viewed 46 times.)

* _M Channel Packed Texture.jpg (212.99 KB, 1920x1048 - viewed 49 times.)
:Dim0s

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2023, 11:37 »

Red channel seems to be a roughness map maybe? Green channel I'm guessing is a specular map? Blue channel I'm completely unsure on.

maybe a blue channel for the glow
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2023, 15:07 »

@ZweiLowe: Usually those are MRAO textures (metallic, roughness, ambient occlusion) or ORM/AORM in unreal layout because of BGRA thing. Quick random sample: ORM texture
ZweiLowe

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2023, 04:15 »

@ZweiLowe: Usually those are MRAO textures (metallic, roughness, ambient occlusion) or ORM/AORM in unreal layout because of BGRA thing. Quick random sample: ORM texture

That's kind of what I was thinking, I just wanted to get some confirmation. It's difficult to confirm without a decent way to view the models in game. Thanks for the help!
joeM

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2024, 19:29 »

Hi Im trying to extract the meshes from the game but Im messing some of the characters such as Brynn, Q and the DJ girl, I'm extracting the game from the file com.lilithgames.xgame.pg most of the playable characters are here but some aren't, I'm not sure if I'm missing something or if I'm extracting the game wrong?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: