March 29, 2024, 09:54
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Build Error  (Read 295 times)
CriticalError

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2021, 02:36 »

Hello Master how are you? well first of all I wanna say thanks for the source ofc and tutorial how build them, now I come here because have a problem to get it, for some reason get that error and can't fix, can you give a hand why this happen? the files are there but anyway get error.

I have put folder of BuiltTools with bin folder into C: and paste all content of umodel source there, no matter what I do get that error

https://pastebin.com/ATMfBhfb
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 09:54 »

1. Which Visual Studio version do you use? I use 2019 myself.
2. Probably there's some conflict with compiled files, e.g. you've used older Visual Studio to partially build the files, and then tried to build again with a newer VS - in this case, you'll need to remove the "obj" directory and build it again.
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 18:59 »

Well I have Visual Studio 2019 and Visual Studio Code, but the way to use is via BuildTools you mentioned before in the guide and got that x.x
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 19:06 »

I have no idea. You didn't confirm that you've removed the "obj" directory. Also, it's possible that you don't have Windows 10 SDK installed.
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 19:40 »

thanks for the fast reply, I have installed Windows 10 SDK, have removed like you say obj folder and anyway still same result, the only way to compile and fix that is using command bash buidl.sh --debug, in that way works and compiled, thanks Master.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 19:53 »

May be your umodel source is outdated? I don't know. I've changes something in build scripts recently, but things does work fine for me.
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2021, 20:00 »

May be your umodel source is outdated? I don't know. I've changes something in build scripts recently, but things does work fine for me.
I download latest one from your git folder yesterday, the most rare is adding --debug compiled but by default just build.sh no :S
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2021, 21:02 »

I've downloaded zip from Github and tried to build it myself. You were right, there was a mistake, caused by my recent Oodle integration. The issue should be fixed now.
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2021, 22:51 »

I've downloaded zip from Github and tried to build it myself. You were right, there was a mistake, caused by my recent Oodle integration. The issue should be fixed now.
well thanks mate, yes when I get script I see is not linked library of Oodle32 or 64 for what reason give error, thanks for the fix and your time spend in it, grateful for all help.
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2021, 02:06 »

sorry for double topic Konstantin, anyway still giving another error in the beginning

C:\BuildTools>bash build.sh
      0 [main] bash 6592 fork_copy: linked dll data/bss pass 0 failed, 0xEB1000..0xEB1A54, done 0, windows pid 9884, Win32 error 998
/usr/bin/vc32tools: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

PD: I download new files again from source.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 02:12 by CriticalError » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2021, 09:54 »

Probably you have another bash (e.g. "git bash") running on background, which is incompatible with bash from build tools.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: