Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Unable to export certain files (GGXrdRev)  (Read 196 times)
827Megabyte

pee pee poo poo

View Profile
Unable to export certain files (GGXrdRev)
« on: June 19, 2021, 22:15 »

Recently I decrypted GGXrdRev upk files using a program I got from Github. After decrypting I opened it with UModel and successfully exported voicelines and textures. The problem is? I can't export mesh. It just gives me this message
Code:
RawArray item size mismatch: expected 36, serialized 32

SerializeBulkArray <- FSkeletalMeshVertexBuffer3<< <- FStaticLODModel3<< <- TArray::Serialize: 0/1 <- USkeletalMesh3::Serialize <- LoadObject: SkeletalMesh3'SLY_MSH_01_SF.sly_bigbat', pos=28AEE, ver=868/3, game=ue3 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: SLY_MSH_01_SF.upk <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey: key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1527
This shows up when I opened a upk file for mesh

I checked the issues page in github but told to either report the UModel dev about this or to get another tool, which none of the tools I use can open upk other than UModel.

Is there some sort of solution to this?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 19:24 by 827Megabyte » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Re: Unable to export certain files (GGXrdRev)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 20:21 »

1. It was hard to understand that you mean "Guilty Gear" game with your acronym. Take care of your posts next time.
2. I believe I did a special option for this game, you're not using it. But may be I'm wrong (I just don't remember)
Jump to: