March 28, 2024, 19:30
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: How to get the VALORANT maps ported into blender?  (Read 2284 times)
Yumi

You know you can't keep up.

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2021, 15:17 »

Hi there!

Thanks for stopping by. Well, I wanted to get the VALORANT maps into blender. The umodel version which I am using works just fine. Let me start with my problem. I started by getting some characters into blender which worked really well. I got my Wushu (Jett) into blender, and as I was not really familiar with applying textures on the model I looked around for a bit and managed to do it somehow. Now, I wish to get the maps into blender as well.

Let me share a small cheat I did. I searched up YouTube, and found a tutorial which gave a Valorant pack. In the pack, there were those maps and their textures as well. I imported them into blender and the sad part is, the textures included there are incomplete. I am a newbie to these sorts of things so I am very confused.

Now I thought, that maybe I could just get them via umodel. So I got to work. I exported the files and behold! There were only textures and lightmaps, and I don't know a single bit about them. Now I hope you got my question. Here it is, How do I import VALORANT maps with their textures into blender, using umodel (I can't buy CMap, please don't suggest that)?

If you've read this far, could you please help me with this last thing? When I was trying to import one more character (KillJoy) into blender, I had some confusions about applying textures. She wears spectacles, but there was no .tga files to apply. There were .mat files instead. So how do I apply that in blender?

I'll be glad if you guys could help me with my problem. If you need any reference material from me, I'll be happy to provide it!

Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 06:15 by yumi7325 » Logged

Yomi Wink
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 16:52 »

https://github.com/luvyana/val-scripts
Yumi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2021, 06:15 »

Thanks mate!

Yomi Wink
Yumi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2023, 14:14 »

Hey @floxay, really sorry for disturbing you again. But could you please give me the Valorant map link again? I tried opening it but seems like the page is now down. Would be really grateful if you could help me again!

Yomi Wink
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2023, 15:36 »

https://github.com/luvyana/Piana
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: