March 29, 2024, 18:24
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Exporting: missing tracks on psa animation files  (Read 140 times)
Sunlar01

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2021, 00:12 »

Hello, So I'm trying to export animation files (PSA) from the game called Transformers Fall of Cybertron using UE Viewer UModel.  

So when I export the .xxx file that gets exported to A PSA file, all goes smoothly except when I look at this one file I noticed the file was 2.8MB while my friend's file read 6.8MB and when I put this PSA file in blender it was missing tracks in its list of collected animations

The PSA was collectives of animations but mine has half of what is supposed to be on the file
and I have confirmed that those animations are supposed to be on that particular file.
In the game, the animation plays but in the game files when I export it is nowhere to be found.
This problem even confused my friend who has been doing this for like 5 years.

If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it!

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 00:16 »

I've recently did some changes for this game. The discussion (in Russian) is here - https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,7866.0.html

I've noticed a strange thing there: "good" game has .xxx files, bad game has .upk. Probably different versions of games, different assets.
Sunlar01

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 00:30 »

makes sense different assets because of a different version but still doesn't explain how I am supposed to get my hands on a different version of Transformers Fall of Cybertron
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: