April 18, 2024, 05:07
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Fatal Error can't allocate memory  (Read 272 times)
SleepyFernweh

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2022, 01:02 »

Hello! I normally use Umodel for dead by daylight models with no issues, however upon the games update today I began running into crashes, and the program throwing me can't allocate memory issues. I am using the same settings, and version of umodel as other community members and have not been able to figure out why I am unable to open any game models. I attatched two files, one is the error, the other is the settings everyone else uses/Ive tried using.

* unknown.png (26.22 KB, 511x227 - viewed 113 times.)

* unknown222.png (24.11 KB, 488x376 - viewed 81 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 03:06 »

Couldn't reproduce the error with latest game version (5.7.0). Try to verify integrity of game files in steam and then temporary move them outside of program folder before opening them. But it doesn't seem like the issue in this case.
SleepyFernweh

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2022, 03:38 »

Couldn't reproduce the error with latest game version (5.7.0). Try to verify integrity of game files in steam and then temporary move them outside of program folder before opening them. But it doesn't seem like the issue in this case.

Sadly neither of these worked
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2022, 23:15 »

@SleepyFernweh: You may provide a few problematic assets for further research, it's possible to extract them as-is via "save packages" option, available in context menu. Also you need to specify exact version of the game (you can find it upon loading and in main menu). Maybe you're trying to open some older version (game was using 4.25 before) or some kind of beta test branch.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: