Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Rumbleverse  (Read 754 times)
itsnatoriousb

View Profile
Rumbleverse
« on: June 12, 2022, 04:18 »

Game: Rumbleverse https://rumbleverse.com
UE4 Version: 4.27

I've tried using 4.25 - 4.28

Missing ScriptObjects chunk
FIOStoreFileSystem::LoadGlobalContainer <- TokArchive <- RegisterGameFile: H:\games\RumbleverseNT/Rumbleverse/Content/Paks/Rumbleverse-WindowsClient.pak <- ScanGameDirectory <- ReadDir <- ScanGameDirectory <- ReadDir <- ScanGameDirectory <- ReadDir <- ScanGameDirectory <- appSetRootDirectory: dir=H:\games\RumbleverseNT <- Main: umodel_build=1585
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
Re: Rumbleverse
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 05:25 »

@itsnatoriousb: It seems you're using fortnite build, which is compatible only with fortnite, as official build doesn't even have 4.28 override.

UE4 Version: 4.27
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

Everything is supported - including meshes, textures and animations - with latest umodel build (1587 at the moment). Some materials are custom.

* Clipboard04.jpg (108.32 KB, 2542x1227 - viewed 348 times.)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 23:30 by spiritovod » Logged
SalmanS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 21:33 »

It's asking for an AES Key. Can anyone help me with this please ?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 23:32 »

@SalmanS: I've added link to required topic to my post above. In case if you'll need updates in the future, please ask for them there.
SalmanS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2022, 05:53 »

Found it. Thank You So Much @spiritovod
smuh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2022, 16:57 »

I'm having trouble with importing animations (I'm using Blender 3.2.1). They seem to import with the wrong orientation. I'm no expert with this kind of thing so the only thing I could think of was trying to apply the rotation to the skel + mesh, however the same thing happens. I'm also using the latest version of UModel and the psk/psa import addon for Blender.

Edit: forgot to attatch image.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2022, 19:44 »

@smuh: Could you specify the mesh and animation from this sample (assets names)? Also, the game is using animations retargeting, and while in the viewer it may look more or less fine, upon export it would look strange for non-compatible animations. You can disable retargeting in the viewer with Ctrl+R and see what will be actually exported.
smuh

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2022, 00:08 »

The mesh I was using "CHAR_Male_Plump_sk.psk" and the animation "ANIM_B_Taunt_Flex_00.psa" specifically this path "UModel\UmodelExport\Game\Animations\Gameplay\Characters\Male_Plump\Behavior\".
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2022, 01:46 »

@smuh: I can only suggest to use gltf instead and probably report an issue to creators of psk/psa import plugins. It's an issue with psk/psa import plugin, because both gltf in blender and also psk+psa with ActorX importer in 3ds max works fine , which means umodel produces correct export for this game.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 01:59 by spiritovod » Logged
smuh

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2022, 14:52 »

I found the solution. The "invert root bone" option was checked  Roll Eyes I appreciate your help nonetheless!
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2022, 17:52 »

@smuh: Just to be sure, did you compare this animation in umodel and in blender? Because with latest Befzz's psk/psa import plugin and 2.90 blender I'm getting incorrent result with any combination of import options. Though I didn't check DarklightGames's plugin, maybe things are different there.
lolwat
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2023, 08:28 »

Just a heads up... Game is shutting down on 28th February.
Last version is using UE 4.27
Jump to: