Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: [UE4] HIT2  (Read 974 times)
spiritovod

View Profile
Re: [UE4] HIT2
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2022, 03:39 »

@devit65: I suppose your files are of different origin, because current key is still valid for base PC version from official site (there is link to launcher above). Also, umodel doesn't support unicode characters in paths, unless unicode support for non-unicode apps is enabled in Windows settings - but it's easier to temporary move the game to a more simple called folder and open it from there.

Anyway, all encryption/keys related questions and requests belongs to the linked topic with keys.
MaxMouse

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2022, 18:52 »

@SearchForHype: You could check official site before making the request: link to launcher

Can I have a portable download or drive download of just the pak files?

having problems with this... it won't install for me 40 error on two of computers. it stops installing on 4-5% I don't know if its because I'm in the US?
GDL

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2022, 22:05 »

@SearchForHype: You could check official site before making the request: link to launcher
Can I have a portable download or drive download of just the pak files?

having problems with this... it won't install for me 40 error on two of computers. it stops installing on 4-5% I don't know if its because I'm in the US?

yeah, you probably need a vpn, most korean game dont work outside korea, there are a lot free vps out there or free trials of commercial vpns you could use for this
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 22:07 by GDL » Logged
LoudlyCoding

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2022, 18:53 »

what about the texture quality compare to hit?
 for some reason,can't download this game now.
Jump to: