March 28, 2024, 17:02
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] HIT2  (Read 3738 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2022, 03:39 »

@devit65: I suppose your files are of different origin, because current key is still valid for base PC version from official site (there is link to launcher above). Also, umodel doesn't support unicode characters in paths, unless unicode support for non-unicode apps is enabled in Windows settings - but it's easier to temporary move the game to a more simple called folder and open it from there.

Anyway, all encryption/keys related questions and requests belongs to the linked topic with keys.
MaxMouse

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2022, 18:52 »

@SearchForHype: You could check official site before making the request: link to launcher

Can I have a portable download or drive download of just the pak files?

having problems with this... it won't install for me 40 error on two of computers. it stops installing on 4-5% I don't know if its because I'm in the US?
GDL

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2022, 22:05 »

@SearchForHype: You could check official site before making the request: link to launcher
Can I have a portable download or drive download of just the pak files?

having problems with this... it won't install for me 40 error on two of computers. it stops installing on 4-5% I don't know if its because I'm in the US?

yeah, you probably need a vpn, most korean game dont work outside korea, there are a lot free vps out there or free trials of commercial vpns you could use for this
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 22:07 by GDL » Logged
LoudlyCoding

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2022, 18:53 »

what about the texture quality compare to hit?
 for some reason,can't download this game now.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2023, 04:30 »

Now there is game version for taiwan region, which doesn't have heavy restrictions, except for ip (required only for creating account in respective region and log in). The client is the same in terms of compatibility with umodel and everything should still work fine. Link to official site in the first post is replaced, since this version is more accessible.
GDL

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2023, 14:02 »

the korean version still more up to date than the taiwan version, a lot of files are still missing but is a good start :-P
WollieWoltaz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2023, 14:46 »

@GDL
Are you willing to share the .pak files of latest korean version?
GDL

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2023, 17:44 »

the korean version works on mobile with a vpn, the client will dl the files before asking you to login
BlueberryAi

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2023, 16:47 »

Awesome! The TW version uses the same AES key.
I'm new to unpacking game data, but I've been able to import the model and base textures for characters, but got some trouble with setting up the shaders in Blender. I exported textures as uncompressed TGA.

What I don't know is what the "_MC" images from outfits/faces are for (They show up transparent when previewing) and how to setup the hair texture ("_A", "_D", "DEP" and "_R"). Maybe I need a tutorial for shaders, but I don't know where to start. Also, face normal map seems a little bit off compared to the default, geometry based, normal.

Or am I better off using 3DS Max to load the .mat files?
Drawing

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2023, 21:14 »

I don't think this is the right place to ask. Maybe a modding community would be better
3dartsro

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2023, 22:30 »

Now there is game version for taiwan region, which doesn't have heavy restrictions, except for ip (required only for creating account in respective region and log in). The client is the same in terms of compatibility with umodel and everything should still work fine. Link to official site in the first post is replaced, since this version is more accessible.
this is game dont work static meshs ?
Dreadfred
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2023, 03:35 »

@BlueberryAi

MC map/texture

r channel = Roughness
g channel = Metal
b channel = opacity for sss profile
alpha channel = Maybe mask for material layers skin/armour?

Hair_001_A = Alpha
Hair_001_DEP = Depth and Unique Hair Value
Hair_001_D = Diffuse
Hair_001_R = Root

Hair and skin materials/shaders look similar to Digital Human or Paragon character materials from unreal marketplace.
Umodel can give useful info about materials, open material, press m and have a looksee.

Materials from Digital Human, eyes are tweaked skin material= ok if you squint.
Umodel also shows that the game uses a free plugin called KawaiiPhysics used for hair physics and added jiggle.

No hair Physics.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 01:20 by Dreadfred » Logged
dantex8

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2024, 00:11 »

@BlueberryAi

Its incredible, but can u explain how do u do this?, im a begginer modder and i have a little troubles to make this, materials look a little weird in my test project, please help
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 00:54 by spiritovod » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: