March 29, 2024, 04:17
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Gildor can you make a Gmax FBX or PSK Export Script  (Read 8744 times)
fhl38
« on: May 03, 2011, 21:07 »

Gildor can you make a Gmax FBX or PSK Export Script the psk import script is working great on gmax
gmax is still working great on windows 7 64 we have the softimage modtools they have a working psk exporter
but i like more gmax, gmax is free can you program the md5 gmax script to export psk or fbx
that woulth be awesome  Grin you can get them on http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5474
you can get gmax at http://www.turbosquid.com/gmax there you can allso register on that site for a serial  Smiley
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 21:32 »

The short answer is "no".
Longer answer (explanation): I'm only the one, nobody helps me. I'm working for free at the free time. It is not possible to support everything and make happy everyone. Use the tools which are already exists.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 21:34 »

And more. FBX is supported only using Autodesk plugins, this is a closed proprietary format. You should ask Autodesk to support FBX in GMax Wink
fhl38
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 23:40 »

yes i understand gildor you are a busy man with the umodel, its a great tool i use it allot thank you very much for this
then i will use softimage modtool but that has a crappy dae and fbx importer it thos not complety import good bones then the mesh is complete mestup
but the thing is free,then we need to make the best of it thanks for your awnser
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 23:43 »

ActorX plugin for Blender is also available, Blender is free.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: