March 29, 2024, 10:08
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Text Reimporter an Idea  (Read 2797 times)
michalss

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2011, 11:06 »

Hi Gildor,

Fisrt i would like to say i like your work and i'm kind fun of yours. I want to ask you if you would consider to work on text reimporting for all your supported games ? I mean out there is millions of people who would bevery happy about it, coz not everyone can speak english and ppl love to translate their games into their languages. As regarding your work you are very good with decrypting various formats and in most of the cases models, textures are packed in the same packs. Please consider this idea, i'm pretty sure there is more pppl dealing with texts than models. Smiley

Thank you
michalss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 21:31 »

Here are some examples from some games : http://loadfiles.in/cd3j2pp5b4ca/==xRaptor==.rar
Contains all -  COALESCED_INT.BIN files
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 22:45 »

I think coalesced bin files contains some form of "compiled" ini files. These files are not packages.
michalss

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 22:50 »

I think coalesced bin files contains some form of "compiled" ini files. These files are not packages.

Well i have checked that and all Bin file contains more files wiht the texts. I know files are not "packs" like i would like to call it, but i would say they are in their own way. In this kind of files is system, just dont have enought knowlidge to figure this out. I think once you find the correct system and algorithm u will be able to do it with all Unreal based games for any console system, also should mention they are Big Endiannes.
Could you think and try to do something about it pls?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 22:56 by michalss » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 22:55 »

Could you think and try to do something about it pls?
Sorry, I have no enough time for other projects. Umodel "eats" all of my free time, and I have no a lot of free time at current moment.
Plus, this is absolutely not interesting for me.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: