Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Hi, can i make a request to Umodel/Extract veterans?  (Read 5718 times)
atk402

View Profile
Hi, can i make a request to Umodel/Extract veterans?
« on: September 03, 2011, 08:04 »

Hi, I am a 3D animator/rigger.. and I.. I really tried hard to get this Umodel work and..
I think I am just really unintelligent at this stuff or something.. I just couldn't get anything or get remotely close to get a decent model for me to rig and Animate myself.

So if this is a bad proposition to do in this forum.. please tell me, I will gladly remove this post.

I would like someone to extract models of various games for me..
if not at least these 2 games : [Tera and Blade and Soul] (I am korean so I'll provide you clients etc)
(Models and Textures if possible, I don't need bones or animation files if it's too much of a burden)

Seprate by : [main body[naked] / different clothes separatly] Hairs,Faces,Accessories all separated into series of OBJ or 3Ds files, whichever you're comfortable with [I would personally prefer obj..]

I will offer money for the whole job, as long as reasonable I will gladly pay you.
I really need/want to use these models for my future animation projects...

so please if anyone is interested for this quick job, please shoot me an e-mail at :
tsubasa-3@hotmail.com

thank you
cjd

View Profile
Re: Hi, can i make a request to Umodel/Extract veterans?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 10:50 »

I want 3d Modeling data. But how can extract "upk" files?
 Existing extract.exe seem doesn't work.
 Here is random bns upk file. Who can extract this?
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 18:15 »

It is really simple if you have the right client. It might just be that you have an to updated version of Tera thats all. I have both Tera and BnS and it is very easy to get hold of both model, texture and animation.

I even posted a torrent with sample at one page

http://cgpeers.com/torrents

There you will find at least 2 tera models + animations from me. If anything else, just ask Smiley And ps, let me play tera and I will help you even more Wink
atk402

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 02:49 »

It is really simple if you have the right client. It might just be that you have an to updated version of Tera thats all. I have both Tera and BnS and it is very easy to get hold of both model, texture and animation.

I even posted a torrent with sample at one page

http://cgpeers.com/torrents

There you will find at least 2 tera models + animations from me. If anything else, just ask Smiley And ps, let me play tera and I will help you even more Wink

hey thx, i've checked out that site and with the search engine i could only find 1 model

I need every single model or as much in separate .obj form [tera and bns]

As much as i want to give u access to the game, I can't with my crippled kssn.
So would you be interested of ripping the models for me for $100 paypal? that could get you few month subscription to tera at some chinese site [that's how most of my friends play]

thx
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 02:54 »

Hehe, tempting with that kind of money but I can probably helpl you anyway and put those money to gildor for doing this tool. I have quite little time today and tomorrow but could make a complete torrent with client, tools and guide maybe Smiley
Jump to: