Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 280513 times)
Arisen15

View Profile
Re: Fortnite
« Reply #930 on: January 19, 2019, 03:40 »

I explained myself badly. I saved a Uasset file with Umodel. When I open it with a hexadecimal editor (HxD), I find codes and I do not understand their meaning.
--snip--
From what i understand, those are redirectors from events to a specific actions. Hash-like codes is a unique adresses. Unfortunately, you most likely won't be able to get any useful information out of this. This is a compiled code from blueprints.
In blueprints it looks something like this:
_prxstige_

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: January 19, 2019, 04:55 »

Can someone help me with this error i have been having with UE Model

Skeleton::Serialize(F_MED_Angel_Backpack_Skeleton): 2 unread bytes
LoadObject:Skeleton'F_MED_Angel_Backpack_Skeleton.F_MED_Angel_Backpack_Skeleton', pos=24D0, ver=516/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.20 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=913

This happens whenever i try and open a uassest file

plsss help

Thx
Arisen15

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: January 19, 2019, 08:37 »

Can someone help me with this error i have been having with UE Model

Skeleton::Serialize(F_MED_Angel_Backpack_Skeleton): 2 unread bytes
LoadObject:Skeleton'F_MED_Angel_Backpack_Skeleton.F_MED_Angel_Backpack_Skeleton', pos=24D0, ver=516/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.20 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=913

This happens whenever i try and open a uassest file

plsss help

Thx
You are trying to use ue4.20 when opening assets, i was able to recreate this error.

You need to select 4.22 in order to load Fortnite assets in umodel. When you will open uasset for the first time you will get this window:

Scroll down to the latest option, which is 4.22 right now.
PsychoNina

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: January 19, 2019, 11:38 »

Anyone got a working Fortnite Client Authtoken Token ? And to request API , in the head I should put Authorization: "token" ?
BlendSkill

View Profile
« Reply #934 on: January 19, 2019, 12:34 »

Hello. Thank you for your answers.
I would like to come back to a question I asked a few weeks ago: You told me that to get the AES keys, you have to find the Keychain in the Fortnite API. How to get this Keychain please?
FabianFG

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: January 19, 2019, 13:41 »

Hello. Thank you for your answers.
I would like to come back to a question I asked a few weeks ago: You told me that to get the AES keys, you have to find the Keychain in the Fortnite API. How to get this Keychain please?

https://poggers.me/aes?trim
WillBrazil

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: January 21, 2019, 06:36 »

Are map rips possible at this point? I am fully able to rip the low-poly mesh (HLOD) but cant seem to get the full quality mesh despite all my efforts.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: January 21, 2019, 07:51 »

Are map rips possible at this point? I am fully able to rip the low-poly mesh (HLOD) but cant seem to get the full quality mesh despite all my efforts.

Maps are not supported and nor will ever be, you can however get height maps of the map from cgcostume on Github, but for building locations is a no, please each building is made of individual parts, HLOD is all of these combined (of a set area) into a single mesh for performance reasons.

Blender + Linux User Here.
WillBrazil

View Profile
« Reply #938 on: January 21, 2019, 20:03 »

Maps are not supported and nor will ever be, you can however get height maps of the map from cgcostume on Github, but for building locations is a no, please each building is made of individual parts, HLOD is all of these combined (of a set area) into a single mesh for performance reasons.

So .umap export is impossible? There has to be a way to get something :/
FabianFG

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: January 21, 2019, 22:47 »

You could start reverse engineering those. Its not as easy as you maybe think
WillBrazil

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: January 21, 2019, 23:41 »

I'd love to at least give it a shot, I've seen a few things that may be promising. Is there a good way of extracting the actual .umaps? Every time I try it fails.
FabianFG

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: January 21, 2019, 23:47 »

I'd love to at least give it a shot, I've seen a few things that may be promising. Is there a good way of extracting the actual .umaps? Every time I try it fails.

If you try to import it to the Unreal Engine it's the wrong way. Those umaps are cooked. They can't be read by the engine anymore
WillBrazil

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: January 21, 2019, 23:59 »

If you try to import it to the Unreal Engine it's the wrong way. Those umaps are cooked. They can't be read by the engine anymore

So it's actually impossible to use the umaps themselves then? Is there another recourse for action or did Epic really beat us here?
JasonMuir

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: January 24, 2019, 23:39 »

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know how to pose a fortnite model without moving each individual bone one by one? This is very time consuming and there will be deformations in the model

Cheers,
NevecEx

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: January 24, 2019, 23:47 »

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know how to pose a fortnite model without moving each individual bone one by one? This is very time consuming and there will be deformations in the model

Cheers,

https://www.mixamo.com/ is a good option, delete the existing rig and upload the mesh only to the site. Mixamo will auto-rig it and then you can apply any of 1000+ motions and poses. It's not perfect by any means but it's an easy way to pose something.

Discord: NevecEx#3871
Jump to: