March 29, 2024, 10:44
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds  (Read 30424 times)
mmo

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2021, 11:17 »

it worked perfectly fine, ive extracted tons of icons and textures, ive never tried sounds or such but. Icons and texture export worked fine.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 11:20 by mmo » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2021, 15:24 »

For proper animation support in latest game versions use specific build from this topic with game specific override option. It includes fix for textures and original fix for static meshes by horsenit.

Update: Specific build is updated to support oodle compression properly.
Update 2: Info about animations in latest game versions is added.
Update 3: Due to changes in recent game versions, which is explained in this post, only versions from 12 April 2023 or older are supported in specific build at the moment.
Update 4: Updated build now works with version from 2 August 2023 as well.
Update 5: Updated build now works with version from 21 February 2024 as well.

* Clipboard10.jpg (143.89 KB, 2532x1231 - viewed 374 times.)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 00:51 by spiritovod » Logged
mmo

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2021, 18:26 »

no, its not

Loading data for format PF_DXT1 ...
******** Loading object Texture2D'Tiger_Minimap.Tiger_Minimap' ********
*** ERROR: Memory: bad allocation size 1480875846 bytes
appMalloc:size=1480875846 (total=0 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty:1480875846 x 1 <- FString<< <- FTexturePlatformData<< <- UTexture2D::Serialize4 <- UTexture2D::Serialize <- LoadObject:Texture2D'Tiger_Minimap.Tiger_Minimap', pos=373, ver=513/0 (unversioned), game=pubg <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:Tiger_Minimap <- ExportPackages <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=1050
mavverick

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2021, 20:07 »

Here is specific umodel build with the fix for textures (link). It also includes original fix for static meshes by zhanggvi. No override is required, simply choose proper engine version (4.16).

It says "Virus Detected" when attempting to download this lol.

Not accusing you of sending a virus, just saying that is something I'm having on my end.

Edit: Looked it up and noticed the thread from 3 years ago talking about how this is a Windows Defender issue. Got it resolved.

Although I can confirm this branch does load up PUBG meshes, I'm afraid that the meshes not being loaded into uModel issue I posted earlier is still persistent. Character and clothing meshes are just gone.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 20:39 by mavverick » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2021, 20:48 »

Here is specific umodel build with the fix for textures (link). It also includes original fix for static meshes by zhanggvi. No override is required, simply choose proper engine version (4.16).

It says "Virus Detected" when attempting to download this lol.

Not accusing you of sending a virus, just saying that is something I'm having on my end.

Edit: Looked it up and noticed the thread from 3 years ago talking about how this is a Windows Defender issue. Got it resolved.

Although I can confirm this branch does load up PUBG meshes, I'm afraid that the meshes not being loaded into uModel issue I posted earlier is still persistent. Character and clothing meshes are just gone.

It's fine, faked positive.

Blender + Linux User Here.
mmo

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2021, 22:31 »

ok works now with pubg release, didnt work with test server for some reason, thank you very much, you helped me alot !
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2021, 16:07 »

@mmo: I'm sure you've fixed it by running correct build, since 1050 one, mentioned in your error above, is definitely not the one I've uploaded here (which is 1544 based). As of now both stable and test branches of PUBG are using those modified parameters for textures.

@mavverick: It seems that some parts are not available anymore "as is" because of customizations in the engine. They literally have CustomizableObject class now, which looks like aimed for meshes/materials customizations. It's highly possible that faces and some other parts are being dynamically generated by it. I didn't extract packages yet, but there is possibility that they're using custom assets as well, which are not being recognized by umodel. The only solution is to grab some older game version where all worked fine, with depotdownloader or something.
Also, if you're not sure about alarms from your local AV, check the file in question at virustotal and compare results - for example, if windows defender is being triggered, but at virustotal "Microsoft" shows "undetected" that means your local defender definitions are outdated.

Update: They don't use custom assets (only some custom classes within usual assets). You can find a few full models by searching for "mutable". And it seems they're using a lot of dynamic materials, which is out of umodel's scope.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 15:32 by spiritovod » Logged
CosmicDreams

Pak chunky.

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2021, 18:32 »

Where are all the character models?
I saw a few things about "mutable" and that i need an older game version
Any pointers on what version i would need?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2021, 23:41 »

@nanakjaggi: Use this build - https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,3229.msg40693.html#msg40693
iVendettaHD

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2021, 21:52 »

Any fix for the new version? What happen with the game? The heads and body parts don't appear on the game files just appear like cache memory  Shocked Sad
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2021, 09:29 »

No looks like one will need to find a older version of the game to get Player Models (means no current/future models can be obtained no more), even fModel can't see them.

Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2021, 09:54 »

If you want some old Skeleton Meshes, one can still download the experimental build of PUBG on steam still, though won't have anything knew since it's a very old version of the game now.

updated first page also.

Moisoni

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2021, 23:17 »

Hello!
The latest UE Viewer version (build 1579) crashes while trying to export or to preview a texture, but actually, it does work to export animations (like emotes from the game). What could be the problem?

This is the crash log:
Code:
******** Loading object Texture2D'emote_icon_222_dance.emote_icon_222_dance' ********

ERROR: Memory: bad allocation size 1480875846 bytes
appMalloc: size=1480875846 (total=77 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty: 1480875846 x 1 <- FString<< <- FTexturePlatformData<< <- UTexture2D::Serialize4 <- UTexture2D::Serialize <- LoadObject: Texture2D'emote_icon_222_dance.emote_icon_222_dance', pos=405, ver=513/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.16 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /Game/UI/HUD/EmoteWheel/Icons/emote_icon_222_dance.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1579

The game is using version 4.16.3 of the UE and in the past, I can confirm that UE Viewer worked great with PUBG even if the game isn't officially supported by you.

Do you know what could be the problem?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2021, 12:51 »

https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,3229.75.html

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pGGDC2Nw6AFfOa4AoNd3lLKWJCJE0FxH/view

Moisoni

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2021, 17:37 »

It works, thank you!