Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Terminator Resistance  (Read 210 times)
spiritovod

View Profile
Terminator Resistance
« on: November 14, 2020, 22:15 »

Game: Terminator Resistance (steam page)
UE4 version: 4.25 (current version), 4.22+ (previous versions)

All works fine - including meshes, textures and animations - with the latest umodel build (1437 at the moment). Some materials are custom. Tested on latest game version (on 14.11.2020).

P.S. All game versions were not encrypted so far, including current build. If you have problems, it's probably something else. For quickbms don't forget to use latest UE4 script from here.

* Clipboard02.jpg (147.69 KB, 2554x1231 - viewed 91 times.)
Conformist

View Profile
Re: Terminator Resistance
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 23:52 »

The games encrypted if you try to unpak the files. Would like to know what the AES key is.
spiritovod

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 00:35 »

@Conformist: If I remember correctly, that "P.S." in the first post was created for you, because you've already asked the same thing in old topic. But situation still didn't change, because the game was not updated since then and first post is still valid. It's hard to provide something that doesn't exist - like aes key for non-encrypted archives.
Conformist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 06:17 »

Yeah was wondering what happened to the old thread, went to check up on it. At any case, not sure myself how its encrypted if it is not. Just wanted to unpak the files for modificaitons to the game, but asks for an AES oddly. So not sure, tried to grab it on my own with no luck.
spiritovod

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 16:21 »

@Conformist: Considering that there is no UWP version of the game and it works fine with umodel, your problem is definitely due to outdated script for quickbms, hence the solution in PS. Vanilla UE4 script doesn't support 4.25 games and it will throw you key request even for non-encrypted stuff. And your problem with DBD was also because of this. 
I wonder why you're complaining about it here and not on zenhax, where all quickbms related questions should go.
Conformist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 22:37 »

Well my original question was if anyone knew what the AES was, but you educating me on the fact that the script for UE4 BMS may just be out of date throwing me a key request when no AES is present. That's why I asked here, also ZenHax usually just delete your thread if you ask for a key, thinking youre a leech or some. Had it happen, you either share AES key information or you don't, no skin off my back.
Jump to: