March 28, 2024, 20:00
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Mass Effect 3 Sounds  (Read 26783 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 20:20 »

The new version uses Gildor's 'Unreal Package Decompressor' for decompressing the .pcc files, so thank you for that gildor.
I hope you don't mind me including it with my tool?
That's ok Smiley Welcome to my forum!
JohnPreston

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 22:01 »

For those who wanted the SFX - i've just updated my afc2ogg tool so it can now extract audio files also from .pcc files - download it again from http://kypapps.co.cc/index.php/afc2ogg.

The new version uses Gildor's 'Unreal Package Decompressor' for decompressing the .pcc files, so thank you for that gildor.

The SFX for weapons are in SFXWeapon[weaponname].pcc, for powers in SFXPower[powername].pcc etc.

OOOOOOOOOOH MAAAAAAAAAAN! You are my MAN!! Tongue cool i'm going to search for the sound fx Tongue Thanx man! I LOVE U! Cheesy
JohnPreston

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 22:15 »

Hi Kyp!

You are my man! I have a little problem with your tool :S Can you help me? What is the problem? I select pcc files in the first option, then i select the SFXPower_GethShieldBoost_Player.pcc and a directory for the export, and when i click to unpack then the program not find any sound in that file. Why? you sayd this files have the sound effects :S.

the program say : "The program was unable to extract any waves from the files provided"

What is the problem? How can be done?!
Kyp

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2012, 00:34 »

That's ok Smiley Welcome to my forum!
Thank you Smiley And hello as well! Or perhaps привёт! (i had Russian at school Tongue)

Hi Kyp!

You are my man! I have a little problem with your tool :S Can you help me? What is the problem? I select pcc files in the first option, then i select the SFXPower_GethShieldBoost_Player.pcc and a directory for the export, and when i click to unpack then the program not find any sound in that file. Why? you sayd this files have the sound effects :S.

I've sent you a message. For the record: obviously not all .pcc files contain audio, as there is a whole lot of other stuff in them.
JohnPreston

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 02:05 »

yes yes! I read that Smiley Thanks.
RipperOne
Sponsor

Located

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2012, 03:13 »

For those who wanted the SFX - i've just updated my afc2ogg tool so it can now extract audio files also from .pcc files - download it again from http://kypapps.co.cc/index.php/afc2ogg.

The SFX for weapons are in SFXWeapon[weaponname].pcc, for powers in SFXPower[powername].pcc etc.

Wow, you are cool! But can you upload all your tools at filehosting or tracker? For some reason i can't download anything from your site.

Anyway, thanks again!
SolidSnakeDavid

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 00:35 »

Kyp and Gildor
OMG! Finally!!! Thanks guys for that! Smiley I cant describe how i appreciate that Tongue I'm sooo happy now! Cheesy
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: