March 28, 2024, 22:44
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Problem with dwarf mesh  (Read 3517 times)
Dwaine

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2012, 05:04 »

Hello Gildor,

First, I want to say a huge thank you for all the hardwork you put into this wonderful tool Smiley

Thank to UE Viewer, I played a lot with L2 models and even put them (for fun) into Med2 :

So, here is my problem, it's about the models for the legs of the male dwarves (it's very specific), they look OK in UE Viwer :

So, I export the file in .md5mesh format, like I did for dark elves (and it worked very well), and when I import the file in milkshape, this is what I have :

Somehow, it's screwed somewhere, and like I said, it's very specific : it only concerns th legs of the male dwarves, I don't have any kind of problem for human male/female, DE male/female, and even the female dwarves are perfectly fine ... Just this ...

I need help please, this is driving me crazy.

Note : I have uploaded one of the incriminated files in both md5mesh & psk format if it can help.

[вложение удалено Администратором]
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 08:09 »

Hi Dwaine.
md5mesh format is working, but I do not recommend anybody to use it because psk is more powerful. Also, I do not recommend to use Milkshape because it has a lot of bugs with mesh imports.
Dwaine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 12:51 »

Thanks for the quick answer.

I use milkshape because it's the main tool for modding M2TW models, and also because it's the program where I learned everything, and I don't have time to learn how to use blender.

I somehow didn't notice there is a psk importer in milkshape, used it, and everything worked fine, I have the models I wanted.

Md5mesh works fine otherwise, just these specific models, just wanted to let you know, again thank for the tool Smiley
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: