March 28, 2024, 23:01
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Dishonored  (Read 24360 times)
rundown

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 17:52 »

Could you upload it possibly with textures? Still don't seem to find it.
And if you would have the gun mesh with textures could you possibly send it with it?
Pepper
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2012, 04:11 »

I can't do that, I've gotten in trouble for similar things at xentax, try this: open cmd.exe, drag in umodel (or type it's path) then hit spacebar, type -export, hit spacebar type -obj=CorvoMask_world (exactly like that) hit spacebar, then type -all, spacebar, finally drag in L_Pub_FromBridge_Script.upk or L_Pub_FromPrison_Script.upk and hit enter. the direct path (aka the part before the > in cmd.exe dialog) will now hold psk's and tga's in a folder named after the upk. I definately saw the pistol (among other things) in startup.upk though some L_something level upk's have more meshes and upgrades for it.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2012, 08:17 »

I've separated discussion of Dishonored's .pck files (audio) to this thread:
http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,1619.0.html
figura8

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2020, 20:46 »

Hallo.
I'm trying to export the animations for the main character but i have no idea where they are located.
There's just one animset but it contains just one animation.
I'm using actor x import
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2020, 20:58 »

I'm trying to export the animations for the main character but i have no idea where they are located.
https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,1593.msg12458.html#msg12458
crow

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2023, 15:21 »

While messing around with exporting animations (before having seen Gildor's post about them not being supported) I noticed that one animation did export, Npc_TallBoy_Empty_as/Empty_CarryCorpse_Idle_Slave. Does that mean there's hope for animation support after all? If this one animation works surely the other ones must somehow work as well! I've attached the exported animation for reference.

* Empty_CarryCorpse_Idle_Slave.md5anim (506.36 KB - downloaded 18 times.)
crow

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2023, 15:22 »

Sorry for the doublepost, it wouldn't let me attach both files to one post. Here is what I think should be the original compressed file of the exported animation, ripped with UE Viewer.

spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2023, 20:24 »

@crow: It's probably an unused asset in native UE format, accidentally included in the package, which happens in many games. The problem is that the game is using native UE skeleton, but edge animations, otherwise some third-party tools could potentially work with raw data - but, for example, native edgeanim decompiler from ps vita sdk requires both edgeanim and edgeskel in native edge binary formats, that's why tool for Horizon is tied to those formats. Though I guess theoretically it's possible to implement decoding edgeanim data in context of UE, since decompiler from sdk has sources with fully explained structure of that format (aside from implementation).
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 21:28 by spiritovod » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: