March 29, 2024, 03:39
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Deadpool Support  (Read 28790 times)
pepsiguy_2

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2013, 08:54 »

Seems like meshes are unsupported on the 360 version. Textures show/export just fine, but models are foresakenly difficult to find unless I'm just being a dumbass and don't know how to get them properly.

Here are the necessary files needed, I think.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fpxki7

pkgtool:
Found 1793 Game files (20 skippeD)
VErsion Summary
Ver: 846 <34E> LicVery: 181 < B5> Count  1793
JOHNMCLAY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 05:11 »

Awesome dude!  Looking forward to some Deadpool support! Cheesy

JohnHudeski

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 09:51 »

Deadpool on pc seemed to be fully supported i used the trans tag since highmoon made transformers and the  cooked folder is called transgame.
 I could not find any animation to work with the domino and psylocke
sn00p

Oh Wut ?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 18:14 »

Where the heck are models located lulz, found only Deadpoll in all_shared...

Edit: God, I hate the build structure...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 18:35 by sn00p » Logged
logansan25
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 19:58 »

Deadpool on pc seemed to be fully supported i used the trans tag since highmoon made transformers and the  cooked folder is called transgame.
 I could not find any animation to work with the domino and psylocke

I did tried now, with version PC, and only supported textures, nothing more.
JohnHudeski

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 21:58 »

Use the "trans" tag
dragbody
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 22:01 »

I tried both xbox and PC. Xbox has only textures extracting, but if you do as suggested by avok and use the "-game=trans" switch, models will extract from the PC version too.
logansan25
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 00:26 »

I tried both xbox and PC. Xbox has only textures extracting, but if you do as suggested by avok and use the "-game=trans" switch, models will extract from the PC version too.

How i can put this code? where?
Raxer Crx

Hey!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 14:33 »

Example: umodel -game=trans pkg_deadpool.upk or umodel -game=trans -meshes pkg_deadpool.upk to only view models.
logansan25
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 19:05 »

Example: umodel -game=trans pkg_deadpool.upk or umodel -game=trans -meshes pkg_deadpool.upk to only view models.

Very thanks! But this i only view? Can extract meshes and animations with this code?
Darton

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 19:59 »

The texture system is pretty f*ed up... You can find the textures in DCHR_***** files, but when you extract them, they even messed up more.

The diffuse map stores the red (x) channel from normal map, and the green (y) is in the masks file, so you have to photoshop it. I think theres no way to show textures right in umodel.
logansan25
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 23:29 »

Very thanks! But this i only view? Can extract meshes and animations with this code?
man, you had to watch tutorials before, but here's the easy way to extract. Make a text file and put that code inside: .\CookedPC\umodel.exe -export -all Your_File_name.xxx(upk and so)
pause

Save it with .bat extension and put it in the folder with CookedPC (not inside !!!)
Then just put filenames you want, save it and run that .bat file

See attached file below

Thanks!

I did can extract textures but cant extract meshes.....
pepsiguy_2

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2013, 12:55 »

yeah, been messing with the PC version.

Found tons of model's using Gildor's "BatchExport" tool with all the zlib lzo crap on and -export -uncook.

Textures aren't mapped, so you'll have to do that yourself. Not everyone is is extracting, such as Wolverine.

The texture system is pretty f*ed up... You can find the textures in DCHR_***** files, but when you extract them, they even messed up more.

The diffuse map stores the red (x) channel from normal map, and the green (y) is in the masks file, so you have to photoshop it. I think theres no way to show textures right in umodel.

Diffuse maps look fine to me...regardless, you can use Texmod to rip proper maps/textures if it's of a cover or something that you can easily get access to like a gun.

After some 3DSMax magic...

custom hair texture. Couldnt find the legit one.

Also, Rogue's missing something in her eye. Like, mascara or something. CAn't find those textures.

My final conclusion? There's some sort of file, or files, that store the models and animations seperately to the character files with the textures, so once you -export -uncook, the file structure is resorted in a proper way. This game seems to be supported by umodel, but you'll need to use Gildor's BatchExport tool to get any relevant files and wait like, up to an hour for it to complete to have all the files and structures in full, which is my assumtion. I'll report back later
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 13:43 by pepsiguy_2 » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 13:40 »

In some games hair and eye textures are shared between models and placed into startup.upk or <GameName>Game.upk (like UDKGame.upk, GearGame.upk etc).
apk656

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2013, 01:54 »

did you extract weapons models?? if you did can you send me the files? How did you extrac the characters models, i could only ectract enviroments models.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: