March 28, 2024, 14:16
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: xcom declassified - the bureau  (Read 11596 times)
Ecelon

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 08:16 »

EDIT: Check XBase_BV5.xxx for female base head and a few hair models!

I'm using the 360 version of the game and I keep getting this error:

Unknown ItemSize 0
FSkelIndexBuffer3<< <- FStaticLODModel3<< <- TArray::Serialize:0/1 <- USkeletalMesh3::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh3'Pawn_Angela_AI_SF.Angela_FieldOutfit', pos=784DF8, ver=849/32794, game=8000 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:Pawn_Angela_AI_SF <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=406

I've tried everything, from changing the "Override Game Detection" option, too "Package Compression". The only time anything showed up is when I had only "Skeletal Mesh" to load. Any idea what's wrong anyone?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 08:35 by Ecelon » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2015, 10:48 »

I see that XBox360 version has a slightly different version of the game files than PC version, so UModel can't recognize it. The error message you posted here was just because the game is not detected. Override the game please (yes, I see your message 'I've tried everything, from changing the "Override Game Detection" ...'), and if UModel will crash again - send error report again. Message should be different.

NB: I can see that the game was neither detected nor specified by user with text "game=8000" - this means plain UE3.
rroobboo

I am the Great Cornholio! Hhh...Hhh...

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2015, 13:30 »

EDIT: Check XBase_BV5.xxx for female base head and a few hair models!
I know about Base female head, but it's doesn't fit any skeleton. I meant real heads of characters.
FWhyKay

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2020, 21:43 »

Hi, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area but I'm stumped as to where all the head meshes are located for XCom the Bureua Declassified. I'm looking for Myron Faulke specifically but all I found of his was his body and hair, I don't know which upk all the character's heads are located. Any help would be very appreciated.
wraithcat

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2021, 16:56 »

I’m fairly certain the heads aren’t supported. Likely some strange morph format. This applies to both the humans and the main aliens
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: