March 29, 2024, 09:31
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Mission Against Terror Online (MAT ONLINE)  (Read 10273 times)
chrrox
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2009, 15:42 »

This game is using the unreal engine and does not seem to have any protections on the main exe.
Here is the client download http://mat.client.kingsoft.com/client_mat_2.1.6.334/MATOnline2.1.6.334.exe
Ill post the client files needed and some sample archives soon.
game website http://xd.xoyo.com/

I think it should be easy to add support to umodel for this to at least read the packages but I can not say for sure. (some kind of zlib)
if you download the installer it extracts the files unencrypted and then encryptes them afterwards with a bat file just remove the bat file and it won't encrypt them.

Edit Files needed
http://www.filefront.com/14338119/System1.rar

Thanks in advance.
Ace-Angel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 19:16 »

She's not a fan of Kevlar's is she?
papaco21
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 20:11 »

Bump for this one. When i try to any of the packages, i get the following error:

Code:
Found 7 game files (4 skipped)
******** fx_weapon_anims.ukx ********
*** ERROR: Wrong tag in package
FPackageFileSummary<<:Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage:fx_weapon_anims.ukx, game=
0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:fx_weapon_anims.ukx <- Main

I can provide some for compatibility testing.
logansan25
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 01:51 »

This game very cool this models.
Support or no?
Ace-Angel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 08:51 »

Don't be fooled by the CG Wallpapers. The models ingame aren't even UT2003 quality. They're more like Half-Life 1 quality, so no, it would be a waste of time for Gildor to support a game that looks as bad or worse then a game that came out in 1997.
IcesX

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2020, 05:51 »

.Utx files and .Uax of the same game can be opened normally

The game is MAT(Mission Against Terror), the package has been decrypted.

******** Loading object MeshAnimation'fx_weapon29_anims.anim_zhengyizhiqiang_3rd' ********

ERROR: Unknown FlexTrack type=-163397085
SerializeFlexTrack <- TArray::Serialize:0/61 <- SerializeFlexTracks <- MotionChunk<< <- TArray::Serialize:0/3 <- UMeshAnimation.Serialize <- LoadObject:MeshAnimation'fx_weapon29_anims.anim_zhengyizhiqiang_3rd', pos=490E, ver=129/30, game=ue2 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:fx_weapon29_anims <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=1200

appMalloc:size=-208 (total=0 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty:-52 x 4 <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- MotionChunk<< <- TArray::Serialize:0/438 <- UMeshAnimation.Serialize <- LoadObject:MeshAnimation'fx_player_anims1.anim_female', pos=538A, ver=129/30, game=ue2 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:fx_player_anims1 <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=1200

Here are some sample files:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gtu2laJhmWl6P1FYxbnbH7V3ZGOvQxNK?usp=sharing
IcesX

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 07:14 »

I find As long as the animation option is cancelled before importing  laugh, the model can be loaded smoothly, but what about the animation?
IcesX

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 16:40 »

@Gildor  Can you solve the animation import problem?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2020, 17:05 »

No. I do not work with older engines anymore, plus - it's Asian game (lots of clones with similar pictures, heavy changes to the engine, use outdated tech, frequent updates, encrypted exe and data, and so on).
SeSJa

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2020, 15:16 »

The upk files of this game are encrypted by KFX, here is a tool for decrypting it:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=449186
KantoLemon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2023, 09:51 »

I find As long as the animation option is cancelled before importing  laugh, the model can be loaded smoothly, but what about the animation?

Just noticed this thread after posting mine on the same game. How do you manage to load the model? I decrypted the ukx using KFX tool, but loading it with umodel (and disabling animation) still produces this error:

Package "fx_player_anims1.ukx": wrong export index 513
UnPackage::CreateExport: fx_player_anims1.ukx:513 <- UnPackage::SerializeUObject <- USkeletalMesh::Serialize <- LoadObject: SkeletalMesh'fx_player_anims1.mesh_malesuit140', pos=112E05B, ver=129/30, game=ue2 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: fx_player_anims1.ukx <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1590
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: