March 29, 2024, 11:03
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Bless-closed beta  (Read 60749 times)
RatedR203

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2014, 18:10 »

Someone can upload bless.z01 and bless.z02?
I have some problems with baidu homepage.
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2014, 20:38 »

Someone can upload bless.z01 and bless.z02?
I have some problems with baidu homepage.
what type of problem, be more specific, nobody upload nothing if you don't post your error here, the files was uploaded there, just if host suck is not a deal to upload 2 files of 4GB, with my net I can't upload anyway 50 kb/s upload Cheesy
freemanpro

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2014, 20:55 »

should still glad that there where client initially download!!
RatedR203

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2014, 22:49 »

anyway...sometimes i download with 1.4mb so,i think is ok Cheesy
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2014, 03:01 »

anyway...sometimes i download with 1.4mb so,i think is ok Cheesy
so why come here to cry to upload file for you? I download same at you with difference don't download to 1.4, becuase my connection is good than yours, I download to 200 o 400 kb/s and decrease to 10 kb/s, 30 and 50.
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2014, 17:20 »

my jdownloader has been on for 1 week now and I regularly check file etc but it is at 0% on zip1 and zip2 Smiley But its ok anyway Smiley
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2014, 17:50 »

my jdownloader has been on for 1 week now and I regularly check file etc but it is at 0% on zip1 and zip2 Smiley But its ok anyway Smiley
you don't need jdownloader, if this won't work,just use baidu downlaoder tool, this tool never faail, just need account in baidu, if somebody want just ask me and créate for him, thats all.
TRDaz

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2014, 00:34 »

Could I have help on how to download the client? I don't speak Chinese (I think that's the language for baidu) so im not sure what to do on it. I downloaded the baidu program and I cant figure out how to find the files that were linked. I also downloaded JDownloader and did what was said to do and it couldn't find any files other than a image. Any help would be appreciated.
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2014, 01:31 »

ok as I can see so many ppl have problems to create account so guys please, use your brain, you don't need know chinese, I don't know too but anyway exist translators and if you check in your bar down of your browser, you get the link sometimes where are you and what do this button, like register, password problem to resend,etc so here we go.

1. Ok first step is register new account if we don't have one, so for that we go to right side of the web and press where marked pic.

2. Ok now we need put email or phone, password, and captcha ofc, remember use a valid email because you need a validation account.

3. Fine after finish creation of account we get a new message saying sended a new email to validate account bla bla bla, ok anyway activate it and after that go to login, in the first pic step you can see button for register and login.

4. Ok after that we press in login button and pop up apper, after that we put login, password and press ok to login.

5. Good now we are logged, just select 3 files and you have 2 downloads, the 2nd is download button, the other is for transfer files to your account, ok after we press there the paidu downloader opened and begin download.

Ok this is all, have fun and hope understand my guide.
TRDaz

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2014, 02:30 »

Thank you, its started downloading and is working great! Thanks again Cheesy
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2014, 13:09 »

I had problem with jdownloader when leaving it on for a week but when restarting it a couple of times it worked good Smiley Good luck everyone and make sure you keep the files. I have a lot of old games that people ask me to host somewhere still because they lost client (read berkanix and loco)
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2014, 18:05 »

I had problem with jdownloader when leaving it on for a week but when restarting it a couple of times it worked good Smiley Good luck everyone and make sure you keep the files. I have a lot of old games that people ask me to host somewhere still because they lost client (read berkanix and loco)
wow thats sound great, really need this 2 clients beause after leave modding I delete all in my HDD and well, 1 months ago I back to make mods to games like lineage2 and really need it, if possible send it to private message pixellegolas really gratefull for that, thanks again for support it.
TRDaz

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2014, 20:22 »

The download worked perfectly (thanks again CriticalError) but only thing I am missing is the original eyelash texture. Does anyone know where that is found? I deleted a bunch of files other than the AN and CH files and unfortunately it seems the only eyelash textures there are mask maps of sorts. If anyone could even upload the eyelash texture for me, I would be extremely grateful.
rroobboo

I am the Great Cornholio! Hhh...Hhh...

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2014, 23:43 »

The download worked perfectly (thanks again CriticalError) but only thing I am missing is the original eyelash texture. Does anyone know where that is found? I deleted a bunch of files other than the AN and CH files and unfortunately it seems the only eyelash textures there are mask maps of sorts. If anyone could even upload the eyelash texture for me, I would be extremely grateful.

Eyelashes are only in alpha channel(usually in red channel of a .tga file)For a color just use black picture
see attach

[вложение удалено Администратором]
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 23:46 by rroobboo » Logged
TRDaz

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2014, 00:41 »

Oh, ok, thank you for that though, helps me a lot Cheesy
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: