April 18, 2024, 04:40
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Problem with bone attachment  (Read 1605 times)
Helionar

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2014, 07:03 »

First of all, I have to say that i have been a huge fan of gildor and his work for the last years, and its a pleassure to register here Smiley Well, i hope some of you have a solution gor my problem, because im pretty sure that is a problem related with my usage of UnrealED and not some technical stuff.

As a hobbyist, im developing static assets, weapons, and other stuff without animations to my L2 Freya client, all offline, since running a server isn't one of my objectives. Well, the problem comes when i try to import weapons using a version of UnrealED (since have some basic compatibility with the coredrop of the L2 UE2, as you all already know). I have no problem importing headgear or static world assets, but when i import some weapon it doesn't attach to que bone (Weapon_R_Bone) and keep misplaced when the character holds it. The question: I have to create some kind of attach in the UnrealED for the weapon to keep correctly attached to the hand bone? I previously used OAUKX for this kind of stuff, but this method keeps me away from using advanced material options that i need for the effects that i want to apply... and i prefer to have all my meshes arranged in a ukx package xD.

Any ideas? Will be much appreciated! Smiley

Thanks, and sorry for this weird english xD

PD: If this solution is some kind of "private" stuff, i apologize for the inconvenience.
Havie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 02:24 »

Same issue,
my weapon and head accessory circlet are unaffected by animations.

I think I might just rig the weapon to the right hand and the circle to the head bone manually,
as i am just messing around with this and wont be reimporting to Lineage2 client.

But maybe there is another way.?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: