March 28, 2024, 20:44
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: I need help with Doom armor  (Read 4471 times)
devilblades

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2014, 05:57 »

I am completly new to this, I downloaded umodel, placed it in Animations, then tried to export fighter.ukx   when I click export  i see the cmd prompt do things, and then nothing happens.   I am trying to get a 3d file of the Doom Heavy Armor for a Male Human for Cosplay purposes. Any advice for me? as long as I can export the file I can figure out how to convert it to .obj    please help Smiley
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 23:49 »

I am completly new to this, I downloaded umodel, placed it in Animations, then tried to export fighter.ukx   when I click export  i see the cmd prompt do things, and then nothing happens.   I am trying to get a 3d file of the Doom Heavy Armor for a Male Human for Cosplay purposes. Any advice for me? as long as I can export the file I can figure out how to convert it to .obj    please help Smiley
you can use this command in cmd, umodel -export FIghter.ukx and is all Smiley
Teoma

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 00:36 »

How do you think you'l use 3D model for cosplay ? you can use only UVV map, to print it, but model itself is useless unless you have 3D printer!
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 07:23 »

How do you think you'l use 3D model for cosplay ? you can use only UVV map, to print it, but model itself is useless unless you have 3D printer!
maybe paperkraft Cheesy
devilblades

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 05:47 »

maybe paperkraft Cheesy

yes papercraft Smiley  so where does it export the file to? I see it is suppose to go to a folder but I dont see that folder anywhere
freemanpro

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 15:58 »

It easy ? Very easy find !!!!!
Baoulettes
L2tool User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 19:45 »

If you use Gildor with UI it export in root folder of your search,
Example :
I pointed the UI to look at "C:/Games/Lineage II"
Then I exported : MFighter_m006_u from LineageWarrior
So my .psk will be at : "C:/Games/Lineage II/LineageWarrior/SkeletalMesh/"

.PSK can be imported in 3DS Max with Gildor's Importer. (work perfectly on 3DS Max 2015 64x)
Or in Blender (not tried but I knew blender have an importer build-in)
Have fun Wink
devilblades

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 10:57 »

Okay I got it working Cheesy  now I cannot find the Human Doom Heavy Armor can anyone help with that part?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 01:24 »

If you use Gildor with UI it export in root folder of your search,
Example :
I pointed the UI to look at "C:/Games/Lineage II"
Then I exported : MFighter_m006_u from LineageWarrior
So my .psk will be at : "C:/Games/Lineage II/LineageWarrior/SkeletalMesh/"
I believe you're using old UModel. Now UModel has a new UI, and it would export in your example to the directory "C:/Games/Lineage II/UmodelExport/..." (perhaps you knew about UI but simply missed change of export directory, of course).
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: