March 28, 2024, 16:47
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: HATRED  (Read 5531 times)
fil1969
« on: June 05, 2015, 21:01 »

Hi, just let you know Hatred game is supported
override ue4  - ue4,7

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 21:34 »

Thank you! I've added this game to the compatibility table.
rroobboo

I am the Great Cornholio! Hhh...Hhh...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 07:27 »

Thank you! I've added this game to the compatibility table.
But animations do not extract, and it says YES in the list
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 12:12 »

Thanks, fixed.
udkultimate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 23:29 »

Hello guys,

I am trying to export the animations from hatred game (UE 4.7), however they are not supported. I can only export skeletal meshes and textures, however the animations set don`t export. On the log it shows many messages like UAnimSequence::Notifies not found. It only exports the sk_ch_Human_Skeleton.psa, however the animation sequences are not exported like on other games.

Is there a specific workflow to extract Hatred animations? Or these animations are not supported at all?

One important detail is that the animation sets don`t work on the umodel, I can load the character mesh, however, whenever I try to append the animation set, it does not work, there is no animation.

So why on the compatibility table says it supports Hatred animations? Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers.

Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 23:40 by udkultimate » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 23:47 »

Hi
Here's the thread for the game
http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,2744.0.html
Someone has reported that animation doesn't work, and I said "table fixed" - but didn't fix that - no idea why (may be I put "no animation" for another game?)
I've updated the compatibility table now.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 23:53 »

I think I know what was wrong. When the game was reported to be supported, animation for UE4 games didn't work at all. Later when I supported animation, I simply put "Y" for all UE4 games.

By the way, what's wrong with animation? Does UModel crash with it?
udkultimate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 00:52 »

Thanks my brother for the fast repply Smiley! And congratulations on this awesome piece of work called Unreal Model Viewer!

This is what happens whenever I try to extract animations:

Whenever i try to load (open) the uasset file which contains the animation set, the output window shows the message "The specified packages has no supported objects"

Here I loaded the main player character:

Then I tried to append the animation to the loaded character, however it does not work, anyway it shows on the bottom one animation loaded (Anim 0/1 none), however it does not play.

Whenever I export, it only exports the skeleton.

Brother, if you don`t mind, if you have some free time to add support for hatred animations, I am uploading for you here the hatred game executable (i purchased from steam), so you can try to add support. There are some awesome execution animations that I want to port to Source Filmmaker for Machinimia movies.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dDIdfznRXtV2bJBJg5a4oHd3cmhwWnvY/view?usp=sharing

Thanks
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 01:02 »

Thank you for detailed explanation. So, what's wrong there what I can see.

1. On first screenshots, you're trying to open animation. Just animation, without a mesh. So it is correct that UModel displays a message about "no supported objects" - there's nothing to show there.

2. Later you used a correct way of "adding" animations to a mesh, so I can see "0/1 animations" on screenshot. However did you try to change animation with square brackets keys - animation 0 is always "no animation", i.e. bind pose.

3. You've sent me an executable file of this game, it is useless because I see no major problems yet. Just try '[' and ']' keys to change animation (I hope you know how to play them).
udkultimate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 01:27 »

THANKS MAN, THANKS!!!

Yeah it is working.

I understood what happenned. Yeah, extracting animations from UE4 games using umodel viewer is a bit different from UE3 games. What was confusing me is the final outuput. In unreal engine 3 games, the animations set are exported with the animation set name (the original animation set name). But now, with hatred game, all the animation sets are exported using the same final output name sk_ch_Human_Skeleton.psa, and this psa animation set contains the animation I exported. I was used to UE3 games extract, which on the final outuput, you get the correct animation set name, but now, at least with Hatred, I can export the animations, however I need to export each animation set individually, then rename the final psa file to don`t overwrite it by accident.

Anyway, thanks my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2017, 01:30 »

Great that you've solved it Smiley

Man, I've recorded a video showing how to work with UE4 animations, but I think you didn't watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSZaX0YQ2qg
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: