March 28, 2024, 23:16
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT)  (Read 15300 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2017, 12:55 »

Watch videos on youtube to see how to export animations correctly - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJROJrENPVvK-V8PCTR9qBmY0Q7v4wCym

Especially this one:

(enable subtitles to read advanced comments)
godskin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2017, 20:10 »

san
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2017, 03:48 »

Hi, I am able to view and export skeletal mesh and animations but no luck with static meshes.
e.g. Was trying to export the weapon model for the character and got the following error. Any idea what is causing this issue? Can share files if needed...

******* Loading object StaticMesh4'Weapon07_A_SKEL.Weapon07_A_SKEL' ********

ERROR: Package "PAK/HIT/Content/Character/PC/F/Weapon/07/SKEL/Weapon07_A_SKEL.uasset": wrong export index 1470244537
UnPackage::CreateExport:PAK/HIT/Content/Character/PC/F/Weapon/07/SKEL/Weapon07_A_SKEL.uasset:1470244537 <- UnPackage::SerializeUObject <- UStaticMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:StaticMesh4'Weapon07_A_SKEL.Weapon07_A_SKEL', pos=42A, ver=452/0, game=ue4.0 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey:key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main:umodel_version=571
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 20:39 by Gildor » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2017, 08:02 »

Are you sure this game uses UE4.0? Did you try different versions?
san
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2017, 14:28 »

Are you sure this game uses UE4.0? Did you try different versions?
Ho Gildor, thanks for your reply.
Yes I tried various versions using the game override option. From v4.0 to 4.13 I am able to extract character and NPC models and animations but no weapons, static mesh etc. Version V.14 onwards doesn't extract anything so I am taking a guess that the game is using UE 4.13 or below.
All the versions are giving some wrong index export error.
It's not a big deal as I can at least get character mesh out, weapons and props will be a bonus :-)  But if it is too much of an ffort don't bother. Thanks again for your time

******** Loading object StaticMesh4'Weapon13_A_SKEL.Weapon13_A_SKEL' ********

ERROR: Package "HIT/Content/Character/PC/F/Weapon/13/SKEL/Weapon13_A_SKEL.uasset": wrong export index 1937571142
UnPackage::CreateExport:HIT/Content/Character/PC/F/Weapon/13/SKEL/Weapon13_A_SKEL.uasset:1937571142 <- UnPackage::SerializeUObject <- UStaticMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:StaticMesh4'Weapon13_A_SKEL.Weapon13_A_SKEL', pos=42A, ver=452/0, game=ue4.11 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey:key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main:umodel_version=583
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2017, 15:29 »

Give me several sample files, please.
san
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2017, 16:39 »

Give me several sample files, please.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxHUotWqZsiRalI4WXdOR281NG8

I am able to extract PC and NPC characters, e.g. MOC_Bignose.. PC_F_01, PC_F_04 etc...not able to get any props or weapons e.g. Tree_001, Weapon01_ weapon10_skel etc
 Also attached the log for reference.

Cheers!
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2017, 20:38 »

Well ... This game has versioned files, so game override should not have effect. Might be it have, but it shouldn't Smiley The game was made with UE4.8.

I think I found what's wrong with static meshes. This data format was changed a little bit. Technical details follows (just to not forget them if they'll be useful later). If I'll open UStaticMesh4::Serialize method, and remove serializer for "BodySetup", everything works fine. However, I don't want to integrate this change into UModel's code for this indie game. Current code for UE4 is very "clean" - it works for all or almost all games without special paths for specific games. If you'll look at UModel's code for UE3 games - it's awful, because of lots and lots of different variants for different games. Currently I know just a pair of UE4 games which have altered data formats, all of them has "indie" quality and not worth supporting at all.

In fact, there are 2 UE4 "HIT" games, I think. One of them is on Steam, another on mobile devices!

The reason why I checked this game is that I supposed regression in UModel's code, like - "earlier the game was supported by UModel, but now - not". However I see that UModel works as it should.
san
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2017, 00:22 »

Sure. No sense in making any changes and breaking something else :-) Anycase I have extracted the character models and NPCs, that is plenty.
Thanks for taking your time and looking into this.

p.s. are you sure about the steam version of HIT? There is indeed a game called HIT on steam but that looks like another indie shooter game nothing related to the Nexon game :-)

Cheers
Well ... This game has versioned files, so game override should not have effect. Might be it have, but it shouldn't Smiley The game was made with UE4.8.

I think I found what's wrong with static meshes. This data format was changed a little bit. Technical details follows (just to not forget them if they'll be useful later). If I'll open UStaticMesh4::Serialize method, and remove serializer for "BodySetup", everything works fine. However, I don't want to integrate this change into UModel's code for this indie game. Current code for UE4 is very "clean" - it works for all or almost all games without special paths for specific games. If you'll look at UModel's code for UE3 games - it's awful, because of lots and lots of different variants for different games. Currently I know just a pair of UE4 games which have altered data formats, all of them has "indie" quality and not worth supporting at all.

In fact, there are 2 UE4 "HIT" games, I think. One of them is on Steam, another on mobile devices!

The reason why I checked this game is that I supposed regression in UModel's code, like - "earlier the game was supported by UModel, but now - not". However I see that UModel works as it should.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2017, 00:26 »

p.s. are you sure about the steam version of HIT? There is indeed a game called HIT on steam but that looks like another indie shooter game nothing related to the Nexon game :-)
That's what I said: two (different) UE4 games with the same name. I'm not the one who noticed that.

I've added the 2nd game to the compatibility table.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 00:32 by Gildor » Logged
godskin

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2017, 18:04 »

New Wrong
** Test Manual all Ue.4.0 - 4.16 Don't work
- Weapons File Have ploblem >> can't export / Can't see model >> Texture Working only can see + export
- All other file it working monster / pet / hero

link file 4 mb : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0b7sdRNSZ3gWi1Rbm1OOGxleFU

Code:
******** Loading object StaticMesh4'PC_S_Weapon_00.PC_S_Weapon_00' ********

ERROR: Package "Weapon/00/SKEL/PC_S_Weapon_00.uasset": wrong import index 319641787
UnPackage::CreateImport:Weapon/00/SKEL/PC_S_Weapon_00.uasset:319641787 <- UnPackage::SerializeUObject <- UStaticMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:StaticMesh4'PC_S_Weapon_00.PC_S_Weapon_00', pos=424, ver=452/0, game=ue4.0 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=617

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 18:10 by godskin » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2017, 19:04 »

Bad archive.
godskin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2017, 19:43 »

use winrar last version bro
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2017, 20:50 »

In compatibility table this game declared as not supporting static meshes. And it seems everything else works fine. So I see no error here - static meshes aren't working, and they shouldn't.
WollieWoltaz

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2017, 15:25 »

Could someone upload the full client?

Regards,
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: