March 28, 2024, 13:55
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Lost Ark  (Read 63047 times)
3dartsro

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2022, 14:45 »

Isn't there a software engineer who can make extract animations of characters and creatures?
3dartsro

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2022, 14:56 »

why dont have mesh? @Ehlyon
sylvester334

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2022, 02:37 »

I think I've got a decent idea of how the file names are obfuscated. I'm not a cryptologist or computer scientist, so I apologize in advance for butchering any terms or concepts. It looks like a mostly one-to-one substitution except for the underscores which have 2? characters. Based on the number used for the first underscore, the cipher is shifted slightly.

For example, there are a lot of packages containing head models. These packages will have the following strings in them.

APXI
BQYJ
CRZK
DS0L
ET1M

you can see that the characters are all shifted by one for each string. A to B to C to D, etc.

There is some weirdness, like the LOD9* file decoding to TEX(H)TURES(XOS9LS...). The shorter file names being extended by repeating the name with an offset. Or differences in the underscore characters (my table shows 1M, but I've also seen 1B,1Q,and 1G that all use the same cipher). But this should be a good start to help people locate the files they want.

some strings to look for are MN_,PC_,WP_,and NP_. Just use the table to find the different strings they could be and filter them in the viewer.

* Screenshot 2022-03-14 155155.png (38.58 KB, 1560x281 - viewed 463 times.)
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2022, 13:49 »

why dont have mesh? @Ehlyon

Once you open a package, you've to cycle with Page up/down. Press H to see all the various commands.
You can also filter and see only the meshes by, once opened the package, checking "include meshes" under "Navigate"

Isn't there a software engineer who can make extract animations of characters and creatures?

If someone was THAT interested we wouldn't be here bothering Both Gildor and spiritovod. We can only wait and hope for either an "epiphany" from them (which have lots and better things to do) or, who knows, an upgrade to UE 4, which may make things "easier" to ""fix"". Or also a mobile version with butchered content but UE4 and easier to open~
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 13:55 by Ehlyon » Logged
hijs31

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2022, 15:23 »

Hey! Is it possible to extract text data and also movies (.ipk) or is that not what umodel is for? Just wondering...
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2022, 18:23 »

...an upgrade to UE 4, which may make things "easier" to "fix". Or also a mobile version with butchered content but UE4 and easier to open~
I believe that even if they'll switch to UE4, it won't change ACL library. The game is using some old version of it, when it was in some preview state with a lot of particular issues. As far as I know, non of those older versions are not supported anywhere, except for noesis (specifically for original FF7 remake PS4 version). For example, FF7 Intergrade is still using the same ACL version, despite they've noticeably upgraded engine since initial release. Also, in both Borderlands 3 and Tiny Tina's Wonderlands the same old ACL version is used as well (which may be not the same as in FF7 or Lost Ark).
I wouldn't be surprised if you'll need to compile and manually adjust (as in "fix bugs") different library versions for each of those games. Which is a trouble by itself for a few reasons.

@hijs31: umodel only works with upk files, while text is stored in customized sql databases from lpk files. You can find some solutions in this topic though.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 15:26 by spiritovod » Logged
wafflesaurus

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2022, 11:11 »

Has someone found Abrelshud's textures before?? I have only found her model with no textures  :'(
camazotz

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2022, 18:15 »

Has someone found Abrelshud's textures before?? I have only found her model with no textures  :'(

9G1MBTXF1BZZE74MEW64SSP has everything
3dartsro

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2022, 14:31 »

is anyone still messing with the animations or any tool for lostark
nenecchi

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2022, 04:41 »

I have the latest japanese client and I assume the custom ue client doesn't work?

The steam version is fine so far (I just started using this tool and I'm not familiar with it)

My goal is to browse the JP server sound files (and maybe some skins not yet available to NA/EU)

Is there anything I could provide from the japanese client for it to have a viewer that works?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2022, 19:01 »

@nenecchi: I've added separate umodel build for jp client. For audio use LAUTool from this topic.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 15:26 by spiritovod » Logged
nenecchi

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2022, 05:37 »

Neat, thanks

Edit: anyone know sasha and nineveh's textures for science
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 06:14 by nenecchi » Logged
FeoFin

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2022, 09:30 »

@spiritovod
Is there new version for lost ark ?

Im using 04/03(03/04 bald eagles) ver and it is prone to crashing.
3dartsro

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2022, 05:52 »

still no extract animatinos guys?
3dartsro

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2022, 05:54 »

if any make extract animations I give pay 2k$ guys
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: