Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: No texture on these models  (Read 951 times)
nazra7

View Profile
No texture on these models
« on: August 11, 2016, 06:01 »

Hello again, I'm not sure if I should make a new topic or post a reply to my last topic, but this is a different issue to my last topic, so I thought I should probably make a new post. I'm very sorry if this is wrong and won't happen again. So I'm trying to import models from Tera Online into Skyrim as mods. I've been working with armor files and every thing is working good (except for the shiny issue before but ctrl + g helped that), so I wanted to look at the accessory files. For some reason all of the accessory meshes have no texture, they're just white. Does anyone have an idea why this might be and how to possibly fix it? I noticed that all of the accessories' specular textures are the same as their diffuse textures for some reason which I don't think its supposed to be because I've always seen like a black and whiteish version of the texture as specular textures. Could this be why? Any advice would be greatly appreciate, thanks! Here's a screen shot below of an example of one of these textureless meshes and its diffuse texture, and its specular texture is the exact same as its diffuse texture:

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 06:03 by nazra7 » Logged
Jump to: