March 29, 2024, 01:18
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Three Kingdoms: Blade  (Read 7559 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 18:56 »

Hi,
No. As far as I know, this is a proprietary texture format which is not supported by any texture compression library. For ASTC I found a decoder, but for ATITC - not.
Actually UModel already uses 3 texture compression libraries!
san
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 03:07 »

Basic question. What tool are you all using for installing the apk file on PC? I am assuming that the 60Mb or so apk file needs to be installed first before I can use Umodel to extract models. Quick google search shows 'BlueStacks' for this. Is this a good tool to use?
Thanks!
Update: So I have installed BlueStacks, ran the apk file and installed Three Kingdoms: Blade. Ran the app and it did a pretty long loading phase (assume it is additional content being downloading). Now for the love of God I can't find the actual game folder corresponding to this...any help?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 03:49 by san » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 08:36 »

apk is just a zip file with different extension. To install it, just unzip with any available tool.
san
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2017, 05:43 »

apk is just a zip file with different extension. To install it, just unzip with any available tool.
Gildor, thanks for your prompt reply! I have tried that too. i.e. used winrar to extract the files from the APK. But surely that is for installation on Android OS right? So that's why I have used BlueStacks to install the game on my PC. But I am unable to get the uasset files (like the one posted by Godskin). So wondering if anyone can point me to the steps to be followed to get to the stages where I can actually get the game files...
Thanks again
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2017, 08:13 »

I believe BlueStacks could let you run the game on PC. You don't need it to open assets in UModel.
What did you mean - "unable to get uasset files"? Something crashes? You wasn't able to open file in WinRar? WinRar displayed some error? Please, be more specific.
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2017, 21:48 »

Do you've a rooted Bluestack? If you don't, like any unrooted phone, you won't be able to access the game folders.
After installing the apk and having updated the game, if BS it's rooted, with any file manager like ES File Explorer, you should find the game files inside
sdcard -> Android -> Data -> com.ftt.samblade.kr.aos -> files -> Patches -> Install -> ProjectSB -> Content -> Paks
Then you should select ALL those small paks files and copy them In
sdcard -> windows -> Documents (which should be your normal windows document folder)
Finally you'll be able to easily access the file and use UE on them Smiley
san
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2017, 02:58 »

Do you've a rooted Bluestack? If you don't, like any unrooted phone, you won't be able to access the game folders.
After installing the apk and having updated the game, if BS it's rooted, with any file manager like ES File Explorer, you should find the game files inside
sdcard -> Android -> Data -> com.ftt.samblade.kr.aos -> files -> Patches -> Install -> ProjectSB -> Content -> Paks
Then you should select ALL those small paks files and copy them In
sdcard -> windows -> Documents (which should be your normal windows document folder)
Finally you'll be able to easily access the file and use UE on them Smiley
Ehlyon, Thanks a lot! No my BS is not rooted so will try the steps that you have detailed tomorrow when I get home and report back if I am successful or not :-)
san
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2017, 03:04 »

I believe BlueStacks could let you run the game on PC. You don't need it to open assets in UModel.
What did you mean - "unable to get uasset files"? Something crashes? You wasn't able to open file in WinRar? WinRar displayed some error? Please, be more specific.
Hi Gildor, apologies for not giving enough details. What I meant was the APK file on it's own is not going to work. I can use winrar and extract the files but that gives give folders and files of about just 60Mb. So I need to install the game (hence BlueStacks). During the install it will download the necessary files. From there though I was not able to access or find the necessary files as Bluestack won't show me the files (as explained by post from Ehlyon). I will try the steps that he has outlined. Hope this clarifies and thanks a lot for your support for this awesome tool!
Cheers
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2017, 08:26 »

Ah, ok ... Perhaps my knowledge about APK is outdated.
san
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2017, 03:05 »

Ehlyon, Thanks a lot it worked! However me being a noob with BlueStacks, took me ages how to copy files! Not used to running android apps on PC.

Gildor, thanks a lot and loving the feature of opening un-versioned game and selecting from the drop down :-) Great feature!
Chrono

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2018, 22:54 »

Can anyone reupload the client?
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2018, 02:05 »

Here you go~

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1rz5ohqkbje0hdx/Paks.rar

WollieWoltaz

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2018, 21:26 »

@Godskin

Could you also re-upload the .pak files for "Three Kingdom Blades" the latest patch version?

Regards,
godskin

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2019, 10:57 »

Update
WollieWoltaz

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2020, 00:12 »

Updated .PAK files of the latest version of Three Kingdom Blade (Korean Version)
Version 1.75.4,  updated on 2020-02-27

(LINK REMOVED)

No AES Key required, specify engine version 4.13
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 15:33 by WollieWoltaz » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: