Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds  (Read 31045 times)
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
Re: PUBG
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2020, 15:08 »

This is for PC PUBG, most things work (Textures, Some Static Meshes, Animations) with the Official uModel, but some other static meshes will come up with a error like this,

Code:
RawArray item size mismatch: expected 12775424, serialized 12

SerializeBulkArray <- FPositionVertexBuffer4<< <- FStaticMeshLODModel4::SerializeBuffersLegacy <- FStaticMeshLODModel4<< <- TArray::Serialize:0/1 <- UStaticMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:StaticMesh4'SM_Uaz_New.SM_Uaz_New', pos=1A0E9A, ver=513/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.16 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:SM_Uaz_New <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey:key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main:umodel_build=1183

Just remembered there is already a Thread for PUBG that I updated the first post with the custom uModel that has a fix.

Battlegrounds Thread

Going to recheck it all.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 15:26 by Blenux » Logged

Blender + Linux User Here.
coherence

View Profile
Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2020, 12:23 »

hi, i've exported uasset from pubg mobile chinese ver (also called game for peace)
I can open most of the uasset files in umodel (the engine version is 4.18), except for uasset files in one directory,
these uassets are with uexp and ubulk, is it possible to open them in umodel,
I tried all engine versions, and a fatal error was displayed.
I don't know what is wrong with these files, can you help me check it.

* files.zip (41.76 KB - downloaded 114 times.)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2020, 12:34 »

UModel shouldn't work with PUBG. Some people reported it worked before, but I don't know if they've used older game versions or not.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2020, 12:35 »

There is a custom uModel fix for PUBG on the first post on page one, did you try that?

coherence

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2020, 12:43 »

Is there a difference between pubg and pubg mobile
I used the pubg fix version and the official version of umodel. I can open a large part of the model, but files in only one directory cannot be opened. They may have different file formats.

* Annotation 2020-08-05 163836.png (161.74 KB, 1002x815 - viewed 310 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2020, 17:56 »

Desktop and mobile version are different. While mobile versions works fine with the latest umodel (including meshes, textures and animations), for base desktop version you need fixed umodel for meshes (see Blenux post). In the same time, latest mobile versions have some textures, where ubulk files are additionally xored and has structured format with chunks (compressed or encrypted), despite that ubulk is usually just raw data.  

Anyway, I don't understand why you discuss mobile versions here if there is dedicated topic for mobile versions in the corresponding forum section.
Broodytv

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2020, 19:31 »

i cant able to find the weapon skins of pubg in ue viewer can you help where these skins of weapons and vehicles are located.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2020, 19:35 »

Weapons = Game/Weapons/Skin
Vehicles = Game/Vehicles/Skin_Vehicles

Broodytv

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2020, 20:03 »

can we find these skins addresses  ? so that i can see them within the game by using cheat engine
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2020, 20:04 »

Wrong forum for that.

Broodytv

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2020, 20:36 »

do you know any forom for that  ?
AnonymousPUBG

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2020, 06:11 »

Hello to everyone!!
I'm an modder of GTA San Andreas, V & IV
On my community i am very well known for making good mods, many still hate and envy me, but I don't care...
A few months ago I bought PUBG from Steam and I have dedicated myself to converting many things to San Andreas.

They recently updated the game and here comes my problem. I want to have this wedding dress, I already updated my game and I already looked for it in:
Assets/Character/Female= And all the subcategories
Assets/Character/Male= And all the subcategories

This is the bride dress https://i.imgur.com/325Vdbs.jpg

All I found were some textures, but not the models.
I thought that maybe they are models that already came in the game before and not new, so that's why I looked everywhere but I didn't find anything

The same thing happened with a halloween costume, I found the model but only for men (because pubg corp would do that, how sick to put a sexy woman costume on men)

https://i.imgur.com/KIDcUPM.png (skull queen)

I would like to know where to find those models, or if the skull queen's have been eliminated and why the dress can't be found where it should be...
Thanks for read all...

mmo

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2021, 09:49 »

hi, trying to export newest map from todays update (new map Taego). Always getting this error with special version or without, choosing 4.16.

Loading Texture2D Tiger_Minimap from package /Game/UI/HUD/Minimaps/Tiger_Minimap.uasset
******** Loading object Texture2D'Tiger_Minimap.Tiger_Minimap' ********
*** ERROR: Memory: bad allocation size 1480875846 bytes
appMalloc:size=1480875846 (total=68 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty:1480875846 x 1 <- FString<< <- FTexturePlatformData<< <- UTexture2D::Serialize4 <- UTexture2D::Serialize <- LoadObject:Texture2D'Tiger_Minimap.Tiger_Minimap', pos=373, ver=513/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.16 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:/Game/UI/HUD/Minimaps/Tiger_Minimap.uasset <- ExportPackages <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=1335
AllTheNews

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2021, 11:12 »

hi, trying to export newest map from todays update (new map Taego). Always getting this error with special version or without, choosing 4.16.

Loading Texture2D Tiger_Minimap from package /Game/UI/HUD/Minimaps/Tiger_Minimap.uasset
******** Loading object Texture2D'Tiger_Minimap.Tiger_Minimap' ********
*** ERROR: Memory: bad allocation size 1480875846 bytes
appMalloc:size=1480875846 (total=68 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty:1480875846 x 1 <- FString<< <- FTexturePlatformData<< <- UTexture2D::Serialize4 <- UTexture2D::Serialize <- LoadObject:Texture2D'Tiger_Minimap.Tiger_Minimap', pos=373, ver=513/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.16 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:/Game/UI/HUD/Minimaps/Tiger_Minimap.uasset <- ExportPackages <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=1335

The latest update that PUBG made breaks Umodel support, there is no public Umodel version that works with PUBG currently
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2021, 11:14 »

AFAIK UModel didn't work with PUBG before the update too, so your messages sounds very strange to me.
Jump to: