Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 280491 times)
ReadySetCinder

Something, something, datamining?

View Profile
Re: Fortnite
« Reply #1320 on: July 25, 2019, 23:37 »

Has anyone found the mesh and texture files for Cattus (the monster) and any of the sound files during the event? Tried looking for them but had no luck.

Will be grateful if anyone who has got it tell me how, thanks!

They are in their own pakchunk file with their own aes key, check the Athena/Environments folder.

Cactus/Doggus AES Key (Temp) : 0x024DD338CD22D0CABF298C5DED20E54AE4BBA39E5449A7FEBAB2FA5AA9E66A56

Thank you for the help, Blenux! Though i couldn't find the mesh for Cattus itself and could only find the POI version of it (the skeleton), it is much appreciated. Though, looking through most of the sound files, some of them are .ADPCM files, and I have no idea how to convert them into actual sound files

Haven't datamined fortnite files since 2018

nice.
Tomy73

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: July 26, 2019, 15:31 »

Hello to @ll.

I need help for find some meshes and textures.
I try to find the Redline Skin(See attached image) , but only find body mesh and body texture in this folders.
Body mesh --> \Game\Characters\Player\Female\Medium\Bodies\F_Med_Soldier_01\Meshes
Body Texture --> \Game\Characters\Player\Female\Medium\Bodies\F_Med_Soldier_01\Skins\Female_Commando_StreetRacerBlack\Textures
Somebody knows where I can find head and helmet mesh / head and helmet textures ?
Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

abdumatin

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: July 26, 2019, 15:34 »

you can find them in the Accessories folder above Athena then go into Hats inside the Accessories folder and search for it.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 16:32 by Gildor » Logged
Tomy73

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: July 26, 2019, 15:49 »

@Abdumatin.

Thanks for answer.  Smiley
But can you be more explicit?
I cant find where you says.  cry

Kind regards.
abdumatin

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: July 26, 2019, 16:03 »

@Abdumatin.

Thanks for answer.  Smiley
But can you be more explicit?
I cant find where you says.  cry

Kind regards.

It is located at Game/Accessories/Hats/F_MED_StreetRacerWhite/Meshes/F_MED_Street_Racer_White_Helmet
and the Textures for the Red line Helmet Textures for it are located at Game/Accessories/Hats/Textures/Male_Commando_Raider_Blackops/
luke11685

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: July 26, 2019, 16:17 »

Hey guys good news I heard Epic Games is soon planning modding support.Bad news any ideas how to start character modding in Fortnite Battle Royale right now? I want to apologize that sometimes my english(primary level I don't think it's intermediate one) language doesn't sound(however I'm still trying to speak as the best as I can) very well.I'm not the fluent english speaker. Polish is my native language. One more thing do you know how downgrade Fortnite from season 10 into season 1.
abdumatin

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: July 26, 2019, 16:20 »

Hey guys good news I heard Epic Games is soon planning modding support.Bad news any ideas how to start character modding in Fortnite Battle Royale right now? I want to apologize that sometimes my english(primary level I don't think it's intermediate one) language doesn't sound(however I'm still trying to speak as the best as I can) very well.I'm not the fluent english speaker. Polish is my native language. One more thing do you know how downgrade Fortnite from season 10 into season 1.

any evidence on the Epic starting modding support? and it is very hard to downgrade fortnite from season 10 to season 1 cuz u need to learn how to do custom servers then you can edit the lobbies and graphics etc
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 16:22 by abdumatin » Logged
luke11685

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: July 26, 2019, 16:33 »

Here you go here's proof and my evidence. So I bet they will probably add Level Editor such as that one likewise in UT4/Unreal Tournament 2016.
https://trello.com/b/GXLc34hk/epic-games-store-roadmap
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 16:35 by luke11685 » Logged
abdumatin

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: July 26, 2019, 16:40 »

Here you go here's proof and my evidence. So I bet they will probably add Level Editor such as that one likewise in UT4/Unreal Tournament 2016.
https://trello.com/b/GXLc34hk/epic-games-store-roadmap

You are wrong that is for adding the Mod Kits like the Hello Neighbor mod kits to the Epic Games Store because when they released the new Epic Launcher the mod kits were not in the Library list soooo um yeah......

It is written Mod Support for Games ON Epic Games Store

Description

Ability to host product-specific storefronts full of mods. Enables most mod-centric GAME TO COME to Epic Games store.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: July 26, 2019, 16:42 »

Yes I highly doubt that will ever happen anytime soon.

Blender + Linux User Here.
luke11685

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: July 26, 2019, 16:46 »

So does it mean no modding support for Unreal Tournament 2016 and Fortnite Battle Royale? Could it be highly unlikely chance to see it comming up? Is that never gonna happen? Is it impossible?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: July 26, 2019, 16:50 »

Unreal Tournament has a modding SDK already and Fortnite I highly doubt.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1332 on: July 26, 2019, 16:54 »

"Modding stuff" would mean a possibility to host own game server. I doubt this will ever happen for Fortnite. This game for Epic is just for making money for everything else. Adding possibility to host own server will make them lose money.
And they update engine with new features mainly for adding something new for Fortnite (so, it's really nothing interesting happens in last engine versions).
abdumatin

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: July 26, 2019, 17:06 »

If fortnite adds modding to the game they should not make it public but instead give it to limited people you know like maybe those thumbnail makers who actually have talent ? I think that would make sense because then if it is public clickbaiters will get access to it and make a the Monster Default Dance and Go NEW SPACE FORTNITE MONSTER CAUGHT DOING LEAKED DANCE? *MUST WATCH*.

Edit: I too highly doubt it that they will make a mod kit and plz somebody plz play unreal tournament I am alone with bots lululul
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 17:08 by abdumatin » Logged
Tomy73

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: July 26, 2019, 17:48 »

It is located at Game/Accessories/Hats/F_MED_StreetRacerWhite/Meshes/F_MED_Street_Racer_White_Helmet
and the Textures for the Red line Helmet Textures for it are located at Game/Accessories/Hats/Textures/Male_Commando_Raider_Blackops/

Many thanks.
The helmet mesh is from another skin (Street racer White) and the textures I think is not too(But im not sure at all.).
Any new idea where can find please?

Kind regards.
Jump to: