April 19, 2024, 03:46
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 279969 times)
abdumatin

View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: May 18, 2020, 16:59 »

I've been seeing people saying why CMF animations arent working and CMM animations are broken on Female characters because distortions so here is a tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_dCtucrYGY
NoobestLifeEver

View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: May 19, 2020, 04:56 »

I still have Fortnite 12.41 and the AES key doesn't seem to work with it. Why though?
abdumatin

View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: May 19, 2020, 05:02 »

I still have Fortnite 12.41 and the AES key doesn't seem to work with it. Why though?

Is it the correct AES key?
What kind of error is it.
File open error or decrypting error?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: May 19, 2020, 07:12 »

Make sure you are using the 12.41 key and not the latest one in the encryption thread....

https://pastebin.com/raw/SCWdTWbj

Blender + Linux User Here.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: May 20, 2020, 11:34 »

New update is out, but paks are compressed so uModel currently not working and needs UE4.25 now.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 11:52 by Blenux » Logged

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1550 on: May 20, 2020, 13:42 »

Updated UE4.25 pak file support. Now UModel will work with Fortnite again.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 20:03 by Gildor » Logged
karentookmykids1

View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: May 29, 2020, 19:41 »

Sometimes when I apply an animation to a head mesh it will make the head mesh go all weird with some eyebrow bones sticking out and facial deformities. How do I fix this?
ReallPanda_

View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: May 29, 2020, 22:20 »

Hello, im getting this odd error when attempting to open some models
Code:
RawArray item size mismatch: expected 0, serialized 1

SerializeBulkArray <- FSkinWeightVertexBuffer<< <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeStreamedData <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize:0/4 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'M_MED_Voyager_Remix_Flames_FaceAcc.M_MED_Voyager_Remix_Flames_FaceAcc', pos=F0C5, ver=518/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.25 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:M_MED_Voyager_Remix_Flames_FaceAcc <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=1193
If you have a solution or might have a solution that would be greatly appreciated.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1553 on: May 29, 2020, 23:35 »

You should use UE4.24, not 4.25!
abdumatin

View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: May 30, 2020, 06:22 »

Ive been curious till this day if Umaps store the XYZ Transformation values (Location,Rotation,Scale) even after being cooked.
If so I want to know how these values can be seen because if this is possible this will highly boost my confidence to learn Python.
My basic idea with this is to take all Class Names such as building actors (Blueprint) and static meshes and then get their location values and place them on the world in UE4 or blender to UE4.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1555 on: June 18, 2020, 14:29 »

Updated UModel for recent Fortnite changes. Use UE4.26.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1556 on: June 18, 2020, 23:19 »

Some meshes crashes inside FRuntimeSkinWeightProfileData, just ignore them. I didn't figure out all changes there yet.
Mr. Doon

View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: June 20, 2020, 07:16 »

So on the newest build of umodel, whenever I export a mesh it seems to be exporting way more textures than it needs to. Like if I export the mesh for Brutus, it will export the textures for what I can tell are just random textures throughout the game, as well as the normal Brutus textures

I want to make my own assets so here I am stealing other people's assets
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: June 20, 2020, 12:56 »

So on the newest build of umodel, whenever I export a mesh it seems to be exporting way more textures than it needs to. Like if I export the mesh for Brutus, it will export the textures for what I can tell are just random textures throughout the game, as well as the normal Brutus textures

It's the way UE4 handles materials with textures, you have a Master Material then a Material Instance with parameters from the master material to be able to assign different textures and change parameters on the fly, especially with Fortnite and their different types of the same model and others, and they will tend to use the same textures across different characters to save on resources if they can.

Mr. Doon

View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: June 21, 2020, 10:06 »

It's the way UE4 handles materials with textures, you have a Master Material then a Material Instance with parameters from the master material to be able to assign different textures and change parameters on the fly, especially with Fortnite and their different types of the same model and others, and they will tend to use the same textures across different characters to save on resources if they can.

I get where you're coming from, but I believe this is something different. It exports wildly different textures, such as the diffuse texture for a cat wrap or some misc texture for the environment when exporting Brutus, a henchman skin. It also exports way more textures than the previous version of umodel ever did, even when exporting the same characters. While exporting, it shows "Objects loaded" around 130, and takes wayyyy longer to export.

https://pastebin.com/Wqu3DQHH is the full console log for me loading up fortnite then viewing 3 body meshes and exporting one.

I want to make my own assets so here I am stealing other people's assets
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: