March 28, 2024, 13:25
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 279064 times)
Redsit

View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: May 14, 2019, 08:21 »

Is the problem you have EXACTLY like on screenshot on this page, above? Is error message the same? If so, I'd suggest you have somehow corrupt game files.
Or it is (in theory) possible that AES key you typed satisfied quick check for key correctness, but failed the rest of processing - i.e. you might typed bad key.

The key is taken from the first page as advised.  But what is the point if I corrupt the game files?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1186 on: May 14, 2019, 08:36 »

I didn't tell that YOU corrupted them. But in my practice it happens sometimes when people re-download some game and it starts to work, so there are different situations exists.
If you can START the game, files are definitely ok. In this case I'd advise to check - is your game up to date? Also I'd check if you're using recent "patched umodel". And so on ...
totopizzahn

View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: May 15, 2019, 06:14 »

Help?
http://prntscr.com/noodnz

Code:
assertion failed: AlignedOffset <= Dst.Num()

UAnimSequence4::TransferPerTrackData <- UAnimSequence4::Serialize <- LoadObject:AnimSequence4'RPG_Fire_Weapon.RPG_Fire_Weapon', pos=67B, ver=517/0 (unversioned), game=fortnite <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:RPG_Fire_Weapon <- Load:0/2 <- CSkelMeshViewer::FindUE4Animations <- CSkelMeshViewer::AttachAnimSet <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- CUmodelApp::WndProc <- VisualizerLoop <- Main:umodel_build=976
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: May 15, 2019, 09:42 »

Help?
http://prntscr.com/noodnz

Code:
assertion failed: AlignedOffset <= Dst.Num()

UAnimSequence4::TransferPerTrackData <- UAnimSequence4::Serialize <- LoadObject:AnimSequence4'RPG_Fire_Weapon.RPG_Fire_Weapon', pos=67B, ver=517/0 (unversioned), game=fortnite <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:RPG_Fire_Weapon <- Load:0/2 <- CSkelMeshViewer::FindUE4Animations <- CSkelMeshViewer::AttachAnimSet <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- CUmodelApp::WndProc <- VisualizerLoop <- Main:umodel_build=976

Read first page animations are broken.

Blender + Linux User Here.
abdumatin

View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: May 15, 2019, 17:28 »

I want to know if there is anyway I can remove the names of the characters from the bone names I just want the root and unreal engine thinks they have different hiearchy since the 1st Assasin_Suit has the bone name of M_MED_AssassinSuit.ad.002 before the root bone and the 2nd one has M_MED_AssassinSuit_Dmg.ad.002 before the root bone therefore Unreal Thinks its different hiearchy Im really annoyed and I wanted to know if its preventable.
BattleDash

@BattleDashBR

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: May 16, 2019, 01:35 »

Anyone know how to get a ue4opus now? Once Gildor updated umodel to export them as oggs it broke a lot of things in them since it streams them and pulls it from the wrong file.

Edit - I can't just use an old version of umodel because of incorrect pak format and the end of bytes fix doesnt work anymore
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1191 on: May 16, 2019, 08:05 »

Once Gildor updated umodel to export them as oggs it broke a lot of things in them since it streams them and pulls it from the wrong file.
What is broken now? Is umodel crashing when trying to export ogg? Is exported ogg too small? Is exported ogg unreadable by third-party converter tool? Please be more specific.
iamdaaan

View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: May 17, 2019, 01:05 »

Once Gildor updated umodel to export them as oggs it broke a lot of things in them since it streams them and pulls it from the wrong file.
What is broken now? Is umodel crashing when trying to export ogg? Is exported ogg too small? Is exported ogg unreadable by third-party converter tool? Please be more specific.

I'm getting this error when I copy in the AES key? Any suggestions?

*** ERROR: Memory: bad allocation size 838860800 bytes
appMalloc:size=838860800 (total=1 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty:838860800 x 1 <- FString<< <- ReadInfo <- FPakVFS::ReadDirectory:PakVer=8 <- MountVFS <- appRegisterGameFile:***FIRST_PAK_FILE*** <- ScanGameDirectory <- appSetRootDirectory:dir=***Paks_FOLDER*** <- Main:umodel_build=976
Splatonka

View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: May 17, 2019, 02:45 »

Anyone know where Save the World’s new zone based loading screens are? Apart from a couple special losing screens, they are not located in the 2D assets folder.

I’d imagine the old mission based loading screens are located in the same place, along with both modes’ default loading screens, and possibly even old event based screens.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 02:47 by Splatonka » Logged
BattleDash

@BattleDashBR

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: May 17, 2019, 06:27 »

It seems your way of streaming/exporting the ue4opus files exports them in a more compressed way than I need to change them. I need the raw ue4opus files.
BlendSkill

View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: May 17, 2019, 19:55 »

Hello
Most of the scripting references in the uassets files are in the "Epic Games\UE_4.22\Engine\Source\Runtime" directory, but where can I find references to Fortnite scripts (such as FortniteUI on the image) ?
BlendSkill

View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: May 17, 2019, 19:55 »

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/20/5/1558108542-sans-titre.png
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1197 on: May 17, 2019, 20:03 »

1. Use "save packages" to get separate uasset files.
2. Use "unreal package extractor" to dig deeper into package's structure (you'll need to use command line for that!)
3. Look at generated "import table" file, it shows which objects are used by that file.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1198 on: May 18, 2019, 14:24 »

I've provided an "official build" which has Fortnite support. Use it with setting game to UE4.23.
BlendSkill

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: May 19, 2019, 13:41 »

Where are the Loot Lake base meshes please?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: