March 29, 2024, 12:03
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 279123 times)
InFuseD

View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: December 10, 2019, 20:16 »

Your opening a CharacterPart, which means there is no Skeleton Mesh or Static Mesh in them, you want to get to the following location,

Game/Characters/Player/Female
Game/Characters/Player/Male

then you want to find Medium folder for the main set of characters.

Ok let me see ... Backpacks is not on CharacterParts, its located on "Game/Characters/Player/MaleorFemale".  But what folder ? I found Bodies, Hats, Heads and Skeleton thing but not the backpacks.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1486 on: December 10, 2019, 20:25 »

Ok let me see ... Backpacks is not on CharacterParts, its located on "Game/Characters/Player/MaleorFemale".  But what folder ? I found Bodies, Hats, Heads and Skeleton thing but not the backpacks.
I think you should learn basics of umodel for being able to find everything yourself.
https://youtu.be/rew3u9eUucg
InFuseD

View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: December 10, 2019, 20:42 »

I think you should learn basics of umodel for being able to find everything yourself.
https://youtu.be/rew3u9eUucg

Well i just need the right path, unless its hardcoded or something.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1488 on: December 10, 2019, 20:50 »

It's very easy to find things yourself. Do you think everyone here has some predefined knowledge, or has a database of assets, or ... something else? No. They're looking for assets. When someone asks about asset location, Blenux does the search (I don't know why, I dropped work at "UModel vs Fortnite support team" a very long time ago, it's too hard for mental health) - and posts an answer. Most of people just too lazy, or doesn't want to learn (may be some of them even CAN'T learn, I don't know).
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 20:53 by Gildor » Logged
InFuseD

View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: December 10, 2019, 21:52 »

I know backpacks is a SkeletalMesh since uses jigglebones or parentbones, but knowing this will won't help me if I don't find the path where they are located.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1490 on: December 10, 2019, 21:55 »

From your earlier post I see that you're opening uasset files which doesn't have anything suitable inside. If you'd know how to use umodel, you wouldn't do that (or at least you'd know what's your mistake). That's why I sent you a link to a video which shows how to use UModel with the most recent UI features.
Tomy73

View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: December 11, 2019, 00:00 »

Backpacks are here.  Grin

Game/Accesories/FORT_Backpacks/
InFuseD

View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: December 11, 2019, 00:34 »

Backpacks are here.  Grin

Game/Accesories/FORT_Backpacks/

You're my hero. thanks
Bakugo

View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: December 12, 2019, 15:04 »

I was originally going to ask for help but I managed to get this done using another tool so consider this a sort of bug report I guess.

I was trying to get my hands on some assets from an older version of the game, I don't think there's any way to get the paks from old versions on PC so I resorted to the Switch version since I know how to get old versions of that. I grabbed the FortniteGame-Switch.pak file from 8.51 and opened it but whenever I tried to extract an asset I always got "ERROR: Kraken_Decompress returned -1 (magic=8C/02)". unreal_tournament_4.bms, on the other hand, was able to successfully extract the files.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1494 on: December 12, 2019, 19:46 »

I was originally going to ask for help but I managed to get this done using another tool so consider this a sort of bug report I guess.
This is not a bug, this is a known issue with library used for oolde decompression.
TheVS

View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: December 14, 2019, 14:24 »

Hello! I am a novice user and need help.
Please tell me where the text of the STW quests is located. I'm interested in the text not only in English, but also in other languages. Thanks!
CosmicDreams

Pak chunky.

View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: December 15, 2019, 22:42 »

Anyone know the key(s?) for the star wars event files?
Wanna get my hands on some of the models.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: December 16, 2019, 05:55 »

Anyone know the key(s?) for the star wars event files?
Wanna get my hands on some of the models.

Check last page of AES thread.

Blender + Linux User Here.
ArdiPINK
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: December 19, 2019, 17:50 »

In which pack are Christmas decorations and snowmen? Or the Christmas content itself.
Purx123

View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: December 19, 2019, 21:48 »

Hi, where can I find the V11.31 AES Key? the v11.30 AES key no longer works for me  Embarrassed
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: