March 28, 2024, 20:47
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Absolver  (Read 3129 times)
Madein

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2017, 17:48 »

Greetings, I have been following this guide on how to view and export meshes and animations from absolver:
https://imgur.com/a/Zyfxr

When I get to the part where I append the animation to the model, I get the following notification before the program shuts down:
https://imgur.com/a/E3XHk

I beleive I am following the guide as is. Is there anything I am missing? I am using the Ue 4.15 just like the guide and the setup is the same.

Thank you
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 17:56 »

Damn, error in "PerTrackCompression" again. It happens with Paragon, Fortnite, and a few other games. Such animation has garbage inside, and I think it is simply not used in the game, otherwise game should crash. All I can advice at the moment - skip such animations.
Madein

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 18:18 »

Thank you for the fast answer. I have tested 67 different animations from the various children of the animation folder from the Absolver game, and even the one shown to work in the imgur tutorial I posted above are not working, they all show the same fatal error message.

I feel like all the animations are off limits as of now.

On another note, would your program work on older game made in the 2000 like Sacrifice from Shiny entertainement (http://store.steampowered.com/app/38440/Sacrifice/)? It uses directx 7 I think.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 23:44 »

I spent a lot of time researching Unreal engine code, and wasn't able to find any workaround for bad animations. Deeper research would require attempts to load cooked meshes and animations from Paragon or Fortnite into the basic Unreal engine 4 and trying to debug code there, but this requires too much time - mostly because the engine can't do this at the moment, I'll need to patch it.

Regarding "Sacrifice". I know this game, that was probably "first TnL game" ever. I think it uses some in-house engine, not Unreal.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 19:01 »

Please try loading animations again (with new umodel). I've fixed one bug there which caused problems with animations in some cases.
art143

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 09:02 »

Please try loading animations again (with new umodel). I've fixed one bug there which caused problems with animations in some cases.

it works.. thanks...
Rynage

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 11:44 »

Hello.
I was following this guide - https://imgur.com/a/Zyfxr
And when I trying to import ANY animation, I have that WARNING :

UModel is up to date, Absolver version is 4.15
wavves

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 19:01 »

After the release of ABSOLVERS new DLC they have taken the liberty to encrypt the files, can anyone retrieve this aes key for the rest of us to use?
wavves

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 19:43 »

Bump, noone will help? This games assets and animations are very cool and id like to do some more digging.
XpycT

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 22:02 »

Current v1.27_b1.22_503 key: c7B2DvPsRgH9Ve0BjGJKzBIeCIeoSTtXIMKapnDWQqKvico7d9PFsJ4XYwDuhbjV

Unreal engine 4 - v4.18

animations work

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 22:05 »

Thanks, I've updated the table with new engine version.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: