April 19, 2024, 02:23
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: BnS Characters  (Read 1530 times)
Mitr

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2018, 16:29 »

Hi everyone, i have a question, is there any way to extract the mesh after it was modified in game editor. Umodel extracts only base mesh, and in game you can save your character presets in file ( i don’t know - maybe it is some vertex offset data or something else..). Though, I didn't dig to deeply in this problem yet, maybe someone stumbled upon this and already find a solution?

X3D

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 12:19 »

I was wondering the same thing a while back but I believe the custom character you create just creates a sort of text file that can recall the data from all the different mesh & texture folders and doesn't create an actual mesh that can be found or extracted.
san
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 16:43 »

I think they are stored as some kind of 'morph target' info rather than any actual mesh. Would be cool if there was a way to apply this to the base mesh :-)
I was wondering the same thing a while back but I believe the custom character you create just creates a sort of text file that can recall the data from all the different mesh & texture folders and doesn't create an actual mesh that can be found or extracted.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: