March 28, 2024, 20:16
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Dauntless  (Read 5545 times)
InSaiyan

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2020, 11:21 »

seems like it didnt changed much i tried 4.25/4.26 with changing platforms/classes and same error pops out, also checked file that worked with older paks before and some other fatal showing up

https://www99.zippyshare.com/v/1pdN5Pe2/file.html

I recheck binaries and noticed that every lib is 64bit so maybe its 32bit umodel with 64 bit packages compatibility problem, but second though that would make every file unreadable
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 11:38 by InSaiyan » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2020, 11:34 »

Try new umodel. I've re-bound Dauntless game override to UE4.25, should work again.
InSaiyan

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2020, 12:42 »

Damn, you are god! It works with dauntless tag, static/skeletal/textures/materials/animations no problems so far!
InSaiyan

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2020, 15:15 »

Don't want to be pain in the ass but i noticed some problems

1. Some items have "broken" meshes there are random pieces floating or 100% opacity i guess custom materials make object invisible its actualy no problem after clicking "I" you will see full no textured mesh
2. Second weird thing is let say i firstly open texture it load and view normaly but after opening some skeletal mesh with custom materials suddenly it breaks viewing texture after trying to reopen same texture it shows nothing, more weirdest part technicly program still view textured mesh correctly

this 2 problems are irrelevant to fix i only write them to somehow help identify a problem so the real thing is that i cant export textures (meshes/animations/mat are exporting correctly) even from environment meshes that have no effects/opacity and dont break viewing textures no files are creating. Tested 4.25/4.26/dauntless

https://www116.zippyshare.com/v/OEF0kwE9/file.html

#Edit
I checked other game that worked with older umodel version from like week ago, it seems like the problem isnt related to dauntless because i cant extract textures either there (.txt files for mat also have Error creating) Tested few extract directions/admin permission/only texture class neither worked.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 16:26 by InSaiyan » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2020, 16:47 »

The provided file exported just fine.
You have "error creating file" in log. Two possibilities are there: your user name contains non-ASCII characters, or the exported path is too long - Windows has restriction to 256 or 128 characters I think.
InSaiyan

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2020, 17:02 »

wow directly on drive it worked i didnt expected that would be actualy a case since some files was creating.

My bad sorry for trouble, and thanks once again!
PyschoPickles

I may or may not be gay-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2021, 06:53 »

I recently got back into Dauntless and the Nayzaga mask inspired me to make an original character with a mask much like the Nayzaga one! I really wanted to make a 3D model of this new character, using an edited version of the Nayzaga mask. I know how to look at the textures using UModel, but can't seem to figure out how to open the models themselves into Unity. Can anyone help me figure this out?

You can call me Aidan/Pickles/Nephilim! I'm 19 and I go by They/them! I'm currently into Cookie Run and Devil May Cry! I draw/animate/and play/design video games in my free time! Check out my YouTube!
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2021, 07:11 »

Open the PSK into Blender, and export out has FBX and import into Unity?

Blender + Linux User Here.
PyschoPickles

I may or may not be gay-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2021, 07:16 »

Open the PSK into Blender, and export out has FBX and import into Unity?

I'll admit, I'm a little new to this-
How exactly would I go about getting the PSKs?

I should add that all of the files say .uasset
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 07:25 by PyschoPickles » Logged

You can call me Aidan/Pickles/Nephilim! I'm 19 and I go by They/them! I'm currently into Cookie Run and Devil May Cry! I draw/animate/and play/design video games in my free time! Check out my YouTube!
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2021, 13:48 »

You need to use uModel to open the game files to find said Mask you want, exporting will export out has a PSK by default, you will then use the Blender Befzz Importer Addon to port into Blender to then export out has a FBX to then import into Unity, sounds complicated but isn't.

Blender + Linux User Here.
PainOfSpain

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2021, 11:59 »

We are a problem after new patch (1.8.0)
Ue can works only in the last version in 4.27(umodel same umodel64), but we arent texture. We cant see texture.
Can you fix the problem?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2021, 23:12 »

The game is on 4.26 at the moment. Here is temporary specific build for the game - game specific override is required, like in official builds. It will be removed after override option will be updated to 4.26 in the official build.

Update: All issues should be fixed in latest official build.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 20:04 by spiritovod » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: