March 28, 2024, 20:44
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Ride 3  (Read 4042 times)
martynleeball

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2022, 01:50 »

Hey, sorry for bumping an old topic. However i'm having issues extracting bike models from Ride3. I'm assuming the models are located in `/Game/assets/data/vehicles/Physics/` as not too sure where else they could be.

I right click and try and extract one and it fails, I just get this:
> Loading package: /Game/assets/data/vehicles/Physics/Kawasaki/Kawasaki_Z1000_2006.uasset Ver: 516/0 Engine: 0 Names: 90 Exports: 1 Imports: 26 Game: 1000130
Exported 0/0 objects in 0.0 sec

I managed to get it to work one point by extracting an entire folder, however then when adding the `uasset` to an unreal project I don't get a model, it doesn't work at all.

Also trying to view that file I just get a black screen saying there is no visual objects to load, class statistics say DefaultBike_C
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2022, 20:02 »

@martynleeball: You can use scan option, available in context menu, and then sort or filter assets in flat view mode to understand what you can actually view / export with umodel.
martynleeball

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2022, 22:05 »

Thanks for that tip. I have done this and it appears this tool can only extract graphics from Ride3. Is this the case for other people?

If anyone has the ability to rip this game I really need the model and textures for the Kawasaki Z1000 2014, and Yamaha R1 2007
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: