March 29, 2024, 01:13
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Borderlands 3  (Read 15526 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2019, 15:58 »

I've added support for this game's skeletal meshes and textures. At least those assets which I've got (not just from this thread) works.

Static meshes and animations doesn't work for me, and I have no idea if anything worked for anyone else in this thread - the thread has very strange discussion which is not related to UE Viewer at all (may be you should consider a different forum for that?)

Game override is required, for command line use -game=border3
UberWinfrey

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2019, 16:49 »

Awesome, Thanks Gildor
UberWinfrey

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2019, 16:51 »

And Tspoon, how on Earth did you get that AES Key? I'd been looking for hours in the assembly and came up with nada.

Once you get a debugger attached to the game and have the UE source code - you can search for "Corrupted index offset in Pak file" (from IPlatformFilePak.cpp) in the assembly to get a starting point and compare the source and assembly to figure out where the decryption function is.
I see you found the same blog post I did
san
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2019, 19:18 »

Awesome work. Thanks a lot.
Tried a few player and NPC skeletal meshes and they work fine. Hope support for static mesh and animations will happen in future :-)

I've added support for this game's skeletal meshes and textures. At least those assets which I've got (not just from this thread) works.

Static meshes and animations doesn't work for me, and I have no idea if anything worked for anyone else in this thread - the thread has very strange discussion which is not related to UE Viewer at all (may be you should consider a different forum for that?)

Mandalorian
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2019, 12:29 »

this is the error with one of the static

Memory: bad allocation size -1262485504 bytes
appMalloc:size=-1262485504 (total=0 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty:-1262485504 x 1 <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- SerializeBulkArray <- FRawStaticIndexBuffer4<< <- FStaticMeshLODModel4::SerializeBuffersLegacy <- FStaticMeshLODModel4<< <- TArray::Serialize:0/3 <- UStaticMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:StaticMesh4'SM_Rusted_Van.SM_Rusted_Van', pos=3912D, ver=516/0 (unversioned), game=border3 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=1090

https://mega.nz/#!Sw0UGQSR!JBeFhg9VLK4qn8NIzjmLeAjLJwBT80A-tcbgur7Dc8E

mark2580

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2019, 20:25 »

this is the error with one of the static

Memory: bad allocation size -1262485504 bytes
appMalloc:size=-1262485504 (total=0 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty:-1262485504 x 1 <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- SerializeBulkArray <- FRawStaticIndexBuffer4<< <- FStaticMeshLODModel4::SerializeBuffersLegacy <- FStaticMeshLODModel4<< <- TArray::Serialize:0/3 <- UStaticMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:StaticMesh4'SM_Rusted_Van.SM_Rusted_Van', pos=3912D, ver=516/0 (unversioned), game=border3 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=1090

https://mega.nz/#!Sw0UGQSR!JBeFhg9VLK4qn8NIzjmLeAjLJwBT80A-tcbgur7Dc8E

animations and static models are not yet supported, the author is aware of this

MARK2580
Tspoon

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2019, 17:50 »

That was fast - nice one, thanks a lot! 
Vulcan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2019, 16:11 »

Hi
Was just wondering if anyone has been able to extract audio yet. I've had no luck so far.
Sekki

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2019, 19:35 »

I downloaded the newest version of UEViewer, but it isn't working for Borderlands 3. I didn't found the Override Option for Borderlands 3 and the Console does not list the tag "border3" in Unreal Engine 4. What am i supposed to do? I can't build the source, im too stupid for right now, so i downloaded it at the homepage but it's, as it seems like, out of date.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2019, 19:40 »

May be you've downloaded "current umodel" from a different site? Which build number do you have?
Sekki

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2019, 19:45 »

I downloaded it from: https://www.gildor.org/downloads and used the first link.

That was probably wrong, right? Would be great, if you could help me out. I don't know, where i can find the current build version, too stupid for that too. :/ Hope i don't waste your time, thanks for the fast answer.

Edit: IDM (Internet Download Manager) messed it up. Im sorry for the waste of time, i got it now. Instead of downloading a new file, it just used the already downloaded last version of the ue viewer. What a mess.. Thanks for the great work, i love it. You inspired me to Modeling! <3

But i got another Problem: It wants a AES Key from me. What do i have to type in?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 19:49 by Sekki » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2019, 21:35 »

But i got another Problem: It wants a AES Key from me. What do i have to type in?

One should read the first page......

Blender + Linux User Here.
Sekki

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2019, 00:08 »

I thought this would be the first page all the time actually. Thanks for the info. Smiley
FL4KHammer

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2019, 14:34 »

Hello, I've had a lot of success in viewing character model skeletons and texture files. However I am now wondering if I can use the tool to extract further information. I understand people are waiting for animations and audio but I'm more interested in cut content/dialogue. Is this the correct tool to use for that?

For example there is a folder called Zone1 for Promethea side missions, and some of those are cut content, I want to know if there is any viewable asset for the cut missions.

I am also wondering if there is any existing info on the Maliwan event coming up but I don't even know if it exists in the build yet.
Redotix99

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2019, 16:33 »

I finally managed to get the DAHL smg part cluster exported and separated manually, but now I really want to texture them since the uv maps are still in tact. I have had no luck getting the textures though. I keep crashing no matter what texture I am viewing.

So has anyone had any luck exporting those yet or do I have to wait more for that?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: