March 29, 2024, 18:38
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Lineage 2M (리니지2M)  (Read 4369 times)
WollieWoltaz

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2021, 15:27 »

Alright awesome, thank you.
Drawing

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2021, 13:59 »

Models quality it's incredible and superior to lineage 2 basic. Maybe also the pc-purple version has a better quality than mobile , since load models with 25k vertices or more it's difficult on a phone ( considering when this game was released).
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2021, 21:59 »

Hello guys im curious, I installed in my smartphone and updated fine, just have a problem, the information stored into Android->OBB and the obb size was 1.71GB only, if extract same size so idea whats it happen? because the folder was created only in OBB no in Android, I opened game and begin play too.
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2021, 22:53 »

Hello guys im curious, I installed in my smartphone and updated fine, just have a problem, the information stored into Android->OBB and the obb size was 1.71GB only, if extract same size so idea whats it happen? because the folder was created only in OBB no in Android, I opened game and begin play too.

It may be like B&S Revo that store the game data into the "root" data/data/*folder name*
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2021, 02:08 »

It may be like B&S Revo that store the game data into the "root" data/data/*folder name*
imm yeah I try search in any type of folder and no luck, anything get 1.7GB Sad others are empty folders, whats weird and no understand really.

godskin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2021, 16:09 »

extract .obb by 7zip
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2021, 04:22 »

extract .obb by 7zip
is what I do, same size as say before.
Thanos

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2023, 03:29 »

There is no difference in resources between the 19th version and the 12th version. It seems that the 19th version can trade or something. The 12th version does not have these things. You can install the EX file manager on the simulator, pak in the data folder under the system

Hi guys, I've been trying for almost a week to extract the .pak files from Lineage2M from LD_Player as described above. Unfortunately, I can't find any of the listed data with the Ex_File_Manager. I'm always scratching my head where the almost 9GB of Lineage2m could be installed, but I don't know anymore.

maybe one of the pros can help me here. I would be extremely grateful and delighted if someone would have the time and inclination to upload the Lineage2M .pak_files from the last update.
epvpalucard

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2023, 05:28 »

i tried myself to find where are the 9gb storaged,but no luck
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: