Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII Remake  (Read 37386 times)
RedBear

View Profile
Re: [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2020, 06:00 »

Many thanks to fil1969 for a link to game resources and Ehlyon for export instructions.
Textures exported using UEViewer since Noesis seems to export broken textures.
When exporting, you need to add the following command to the Advanced options:
-ue4tex1dthin
Cyborg

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2020, 08:47 »

Animations should work in Noesis, which I mentioned before.
The problem with the animations support in Noesis is, everything is flipped/mirrored, and they're wrong that way, and there's nothing we can do about it, if Umodel could support them properly, it would be better.
I do not understand how come no one is noticing this.
RedBear

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2020, 09:39 »

Animations should work in Noesis, which I mentioned before.
The problem with the animations support in Noesis is, everything is flipped/mirrored, and they're wrong that way, and there's nothing we can do about it, if Umodel could support them properly, it would be better.
I do not understand how come no one is noticing this.
This can be easily fixed if you add the following command (I don’t know the exact values, because I haven’t yet found where the motion folder is located) to the Advanced options:
-rotate 90 0 0
Digika

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2020, 12:49 »

@Digika
Used 280 from here with Blender 2.82.7 and works properly. https://github.com/Befzz/blender3d_import_psk_psa
Mesh and animations exported using Neosis following Ehlyon's instructions. Textures exported using UEViewer since Noesis seems to export broken textures.
Yeah, that is the one I'm using. If you try to export Aerith Standard model via Noesis into PSK it complains about range exceeding PSK' supported and when you import in Blender same issue happens.

Honestly would like to have the keys to extract the PKG myself. Having bought the digital copy of the game, the PKG files is easily obtainable without needing to anything in my PS4.
As I mentioned before it is very likely these files are from older build leaked in January 2020, which is why that decryption key is useless.
kulatong

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2020, 13:29 »

I don't know why but I can't seem to do batch export of the anims to psa. It always defaults to rda.
Is there a specific command to export to psa?

Many thanks to fil1969 for a link to game resources and Ehlyon for export instructions.
Textures exported using UEViewer since Noesis seems to export broken textures.
When exporting, you need to add the following command to the Advanced options:
-ue4tex1dthin

Thanks for this.

@Digika
Yeah the model is broken using psk.
I export to fbx for blender then import psa using the addon.
Digika

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2020, 16:51 »

@Gildor

Sensei, do you plan to add support for FF7R rigs, meshes and animations export? Noesis is jank af, I really miss the convenience of the export Umodel had.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2020, 16:55 »

My current plans for umodel are: UE4.25 support, morph export. This won't be completed until the end of next week (may be longer, I'm rarely working on umodel now).
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2020, 00:06 »

I don't know why but I can't seem to do batch export of the anims to psa. It always defaults to rda.

Can't see anything among the command options to "force" an extension, seems like psa conversion is considered an "extra" in fact i can batch convert in fbx, smd or dae but not psa.
Anyway it's kinda faster to batch convert to rda and then to psa one by one than copy/paste the command file x file (and change name for those 1_0 1_1 1_2 files...)

Edit: Oke .rda to .psa and then applied on .psk model imported on 3ds max doesn't recognize the bones, annoooying~
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 00:29 by Ehlyon » Logged
Cyborg

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2020, 03:34 »

This can be easily fixed if you add the following command (I don’t know the exact values, because I haven’t yet found where the motion folder is located) to the Advanced options:
-rotate 90 0 0
This has nothing to do with what i am talking about.
Rotating and flipping/mirroring are two different things.
Look it up yourself before saying "easily fixed".
Flipping/mirroring in Noesis currently works for static geometry, but NOT for skeletals or animations.
RedBear

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2020, 04:54 »

Look it up yourself before saying "easily fixed".
Well, I'm sorry if this did not help you. Do not be angry, I was just trying to help.
I would be happy to look it up myself, but I haven’t yet found where the motion folder is located.
I can’t download all packs at once, due to limited space on my hard drive, but only 1 or 2 packs at once.
If you tell me which pak the motion fiolder is in, I can look at the animations myself and try to find a solution to the problem.
kulatong

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2020, 06:05 »

Can't see anything among the command options to "force" an extension, seems like psa conversion is considered an "extra" in fact i can batch convert in fbx, smd or dae but not psa.
Anyway it's kinda faster to batch convert to rda and then to psa one by one than copy/paste the command file x file (and change name for those 1_0 1_1 1_2 files...)

Edit: Oke .rda to .psa and then applied on .psk model imported on 3ds max doesn't recognize the bones, annoooying~

Yeah, what I did was to batch export all, then preview in Noesis . If I find what I want, export that to psa for blender import. Not sure if there's an addon for importing rda in blender, tried looking it up and found nothing. Doesn't help that the word is "Noesis" is used stuff unrelated to 3D... stuff.

One thing I noticed though after exporting to rda. The animation don't have umm not sure the of correct term, some of the mesh like the skirt or the hair are not animated. Even just previewing on Noesis from the rda/psa export, I don't see the skirt/hair get animated. Maybe it's a limitation of the export or they just didn't bother or it's stored somewhere else Or there could be an auto anti object collision in the engine set for hair/skirt bones? Is that even a thing? Does blender have that?

Anyway I had to fiddle with the skirt and the hair but I got my cool shots.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2020, 06:43 »

Normally hair and skirts are cloth rigid bodies, no animation reacts to what the character movements are....

Blender + Linux User Here.
Digika

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2020, 11:54 »

May be he is talking about constraints?
MasterBall

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2020, 21:56 »

Hey guys, just wanted to clear up some things regarding the files posted on DeviantArt.

First of all, as you can tell the files included are only the game's pak files, so finding music might not be possible right now from those files alone.

Anyways, now the point I wanted to make: These files are NOT dumped from the digital version of the game, so as far as we are concerned, no PKG key exists. Now that is not to say it doesn't exist privately, but the dump we all have access to right now is actually dumped from the disc of the game. How would this be organized? I'm really not sure, seeing as how the game uses 2 discs: one for data, and the other to play the game.

As for the proof? Look no further than the build configuration included in the first pak.

A digital game's build configuration looks like this:

Note the StorageType in both configurations. Case in point. This also proves that this isn't just data dumped from the "January leak", as the build date clearly shows it was completed around March 5th. So please, unless you can truly prove someone has access to the pkg key of the digital version of the game, do not go around constantly asking for it. I would love if the person who dumped the disc for this game would share the full dump, rather than just the paks. But for now, we'll just have to wait until that happens, or until someone gets their hands on the pkg key.
Digika

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2020, 00:16 »

I think there is some misunderstanding, let's clarify that before someone else registers new account to write a novel about what he thinks regarding the situation.

as the build date clearly shows it was completed around March 5th.
You are contradicting yourself.  First you claim no decryption key for release version exist but then you state that the unpacked resources are from march 5 (retail/gold release build month before extended release date, it is common for master builds to be build month prior). In order for you to unpack ANY FF7R data from the final release you NEED to know decryption key. There is no encryption algorithm exploit that would allows you to bypass it, you either know key or bruteforce it (same as "know key"). You can obtain it if you have access to the memory of the target device, which is what 5.5x exploited device allow. There is no know working public or private exploits for 7.x firmware (which is what FF7R requires), only rumors.

Now:
This also proves that this isn't just data dumped from the "January leak"
The leaked in January demo had encryption key in plain text attached to it. It is very likely, if not a fact, that the full game build that also was available on the same source, had plain text decryption key as well. This would allow to unpack all resources effortlessly. That key wouldnt work for the retail release because it was rebuild with new key. This can explain why do we have all the content shared, when it is way easier and safer to share the key by word of the mouth (content is copyrighted).

As for:
but the dump we all have access to right now is actually dumped from the disc of the game.
Both digital and physical version use encrypted assets.
Jump to: