April 18, 2024, 16:26
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII Remake  (Read 37021 times)
swjames

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2020, 13:51 »

Is there anyway to extract the material graph expression used in the engine as is, and not as .props.txt? Saving the .uasset and opening it in Unreal Engine doesn't show anything.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2020, 14:07 »

Is there anyway to extract the material graph expression used in the engine as is, and not as .props.txt? Saving the .uasset and opening it in Unreal Engine doesn't show anything.
No

Blender + Linux User Here.
swjames

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2020, 15:22 »

No
Alright thanks for answering
Cyborg

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2020, 04:46 »

Well, I'm sorry if this did not help you. Do not be angry, I was just trying to help.
I would be happy to look it up myself, but I haven’t yet found where the motion folder is located.
I can’t download all packs at once, due to limited space on my hard drive, but only 1 or 2 packs at once.
If you tell me which pak the motion folder is in, I can look at the animations myself and try to find a solution to the problem.
No one is mad, how'd you get to that conclusion Huh?
And you'll have to unpack more than one PAK at a time, files are scattered everywhere.
RedBear

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2020, 17:41 »

Well thank you. I found animations now, they were in the demo pak.

Does anyone know how to convert PBR textures (albedo/metal/rough/ao) to traditional NON-PBR textures (diffuse,specular)?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 17:44 by RedBear » Logged
kulatong

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2020, 22:35 »

Can I ask how you were able to preview the model including the animation in Noesis?

I think I kinda figured it out... read up on the readme again.
Found out that I have to copy the plugins from the optional plugins...
It's not the exact output but I can view the animations better now, instead of just the bones moving about hahaha.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 01:55 by kulatong » Logged
Cyborg

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2020, 02:12 »

The full game dump being at 139GB has no demo pak, it has 95 PAKs and neither of them is a demo, not sure what your talking about, unless you mean you are using the limited animations from the demo PKG, then that's different.
And then again, the animations render to be useless being flipped/mirrored.
RedBear

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2020, 04:53 »

Can I ask how you were able to preview the model including the animation in Noesis?

I think I kinda figured it out... read up on the readme again.
Found out that I have to copy the plugins from the optional plugins...
It's not the exact output but I can view the animations better now, instead of just the bones moving about hahaha.
I went to Tools->Data Wiever->Persistent Settings->Other->Default preview commands and set the following commands:
Code:
-ue4anims -ue4tex1dthin -ue4tex1dalign -ue4datapath "G:\MODDING\FF7R\End\Content\GameContents"
After that you can load the model and just drag-and-drop the animation you want to apply to it over the preview window, or use the “apply to preview” script in optionalplugins. I'm happy with drag-and-drop the animation, so I didn’t bother with the script.
The full game dump being at 139GB has no demo pak, it has 95 PAKs and neither of them is a demo, not sure what your talking about, unless you mean you are using the limited animations from the demo PKG, then that's different.
In the link to the game that was given earlier, there are 3 packs. The animations were in the first pack called 'PACK1 Demo Game'. I don’t care how much the full game weighs or how many packs it contains, because I do not have its files, but only those files that I downloaded from the link above.
This can be fixed with a 3ds max or a blender.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 05:03 by RedBear » Logged
Digika

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2020, 06:55 »

During import adjust the coordinates, you have option to swap whichever you want for whatever you want
kulatong

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2020, 14:56 »

I went to Tools->Data Wiever->Persistent Settings->Other->Default preview commands and set the following commands:
Code:
-ue4anims -ue4tex1dthin -ue4tex1dalign -ue4datapath "G:\MODDING\FF7R\End\Content\GameContents"
After that you can load the model and just drag-and-drop the animation you want to apply to it over the preview window, or use the “apply to preview” script in optionalplugins. I'm happy with drag-and-drop the animation, so I didn’t bother with the script.

I was looking for something like this, where you can execute some kind of command and it's stay for that session but I did not know it was tucked way in the Data Viewer. Thank you.

I have the 95 PAKs from the GDrive from the DA post, and I only have 116 GB (124,880,485,412 bytes) in total (Windows 10). Were there any other extract? Or is 139GB the total if you "save" it all using umodel?
RedBear

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2020, 15:55 »

During import adjust the coordinates, you have option to swap whichever you want for whatever you want
During import to Noesis or 3d program?
If we are talking about import to Noesis, then could you tell us more about this?
I could not find the commands that would allow me to mirror the model with Noesis.
Digika

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2020, 21:38 »

Sorry I meant 3D software
MasterBall

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2020, 07:25 »

Now:
This also proves that this isn't just data dumped from the "January leak"
The leaked in January demo had encryption key in plain text attached to it. It is very likely, if not a fact, that the full game build that also was available on the same source, had plain text decryption key as well. This would allow to unpack all resources effortlessly. That key wouldnt work for the retail release because it was rebuild with new key. This can explain why do we have all the content shared, when it is way easier and safer to share the key by word of the mouth (content is copyrighted).

I can understand your other points, but this is just blatantly wrong. The dump we have has the build timestamp included within it.

New3DsSuchti

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2020, 01:50 »

Is it possible to any music or sound from the game?
Digika

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2020, 01:58 »

There is this:
https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22154
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: