March 29, 2024, 18:29
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII Remake  (Read 36382 times)
Skykila
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2020, 17:37 »

Read this post for actual info about latest game versions.

UE 4.18

Work: textures, static meshes, animations (several)
Don't work: skeletal meshes, animations (other)

skeletal mesh error:
Code:
SerializeBulkArray <- FMultisizeIndexContainer<< <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem_Legacy <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize:0/786689 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'PC0000_00.PC0000_00', pos=10BB4, ver=514/0, game=ue4.18 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:PC0000_00 <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey:key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main:umodel_build=1149

animation error:
Code:
UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=0002FD80 <- TArray::Serialize:2/894 <- TArray::Serialize:1/10 <- FSmartNameMapping<< <- TArray::Serialize:0/1 <- SmartNames <- USkeleton::Serialize <- LoadObject:Skeleton'PC0000_00_Skeleton.PC0000_00_Skeleton', pos=2FD80, ver=514/0, game=ue4.18 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:N_Walk01_0_R180 <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey:key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main:umodel_build=1149

WE0000-00-Body-C" border="0
PC0000-00-Head-C" border="0
Facility-Generator-04-5th-Mako" border="0
Facility-Out-Material-01-6th-Under" border="0
Facility-Out-Tank-02-7th-Town" border="0

« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 19:41 by spiritovod » Logged

I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
Oscar Wilde
Cloud452

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 19:34 »

Yes I am also seeing many errors:

HiryuX

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 08:57 »

What program did you use to extract the files from the demo pkg? Thanks -- looks promising!
Skykila
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 10:05 »

What program did you use to extract the files from the demo pkg? Thanks -- looks promising!
pkg_kitchen_v1.3 + Fake_PKG_Generator_3.38

I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
Oscar Wilde
raziel2001au

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 11:14 »

This is cool, anyone know if skeletal mesh support is being looked at? I'm quite keen to have a look at some of the character models.
Kahuna

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2020, 20:11 »

pkg_kitchen_v1.3 + Fake_PKG_Generator_3.38

Could you give a short tutorial about what you have to do with these tools?

Thanks in advance.
mrbuttman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2020, 13:38 »

Which quickbms script did you use? unreal_tournament_4.bms?

And which directory are the character models in?
Digika

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2020, 13:51 »

Any UE4pak scripts or built in UnrealPak tool.
raziel2001au

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2020, 07:43 »

So I used the unreal_tournament_4.bms script,and managed to unpack it. though i'm not able to see skeletal meshes any tips ?
As Skykila mentioned, skeletal meshes aren't working. Just have to be patient for the time being until this is looked at.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2020, 21:44 »

I'm getting questions about FF7 Demo support with PM's. So, some facts.

1. I've just finished Days Gone support. Another PS4 game. It had changes which were hard to figure out, it took 2-3 days of hard work, with the QA help of Tosyk.
2. PS4 games are impossible for being reverse engineered, like PC ones - even if someone will provide me an executable file for PS4 game, I have no possibility to disassemble it. So, everything is "guessed", and guessing for one uasset may work for 99% of assets and do not work for 1-2 of them, breaking everything.
3. FF7 is a "demo", just wait for the game release please! Don't be inpatient!
4. I've changed my job since the last week. I'm on probation period, so spending time on UE Viewer instead of doing work is not cleaver (and it doesn't matter that I'm doing it for my own money - I'm always losing salary when working for UModel, but I can't lost time now - I can lose new job because of that).
Darko

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2020, 07:32 »

Most suruely when the full game is out, just a few people are going to have access to the files.
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2020, 17:58 »

Most suruely when the full game is out, just a few people are going to have access to the files.

Depends.
FFVII, the demo at least, can be played on modified PS4 as it doesn't need "latest" firmware (which aren't cracked yet), so it's easily available to be extracted, we can hope the full game will use this same firmware and so... it'll be available for "everyone".
Days Gone, at least from what i found around nope, so i apologize for my sourness, it's really not an accuse to anyone, but it was supported for just a few ppl having access to those files. I supose patiance is the key they'll be avaiable in time.

Beside, i dunno 'bout Days Gone but we can be pretty sure that FFVII will be released on PC too, so, in the worst case we just need to wait for the PC release. Then files should be easier to access.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 18:01 by Ehlyon » Logged
Digika

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2020, 19:22 »

Are you implying  they wont change encryption key since demo for the full release? That makes no sense.
Otherwise how can you decrypt it?
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2020, 19:38 »

Are you implying  they wont change encryption key since demo for the full release? That makes no sense.
Otherwise how can you decrypt it?

I'm no expert but from what i understood by looking around: you get the decryption key with some program when the "cracked" ps4 run the game, BUT the game needs to be able to run on it EX: FFVII Demo can, Days Gone can't.
If at the release the game will still be using the same firmware we can safely say it'll be openable, now, in case of the FFVII demo it was even easier as the key was plain visible in the .pkg file.
Once the games get decrypted there're usually "fake pkg" around the net which are basically repacked .pkg but without encyption so everyone can open them aka mod the game, extract it, whatever (?)
Digika

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2020, 20:37 »

That makes sense. They most likely will bump it because of recent leaks.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: