March 29, 2024, 17:58
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII Remake  (Read 36381 times)
Nevermore
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2020, 21:34 »

What program did you use to extract the files from the demo pkg? Thanks -- looks promising!
pkg_kitchen_v1.3 + Fake_PKG_Generator_3.38
I'm trying to figure out how you extracted it. Any steps on how? I have the fake PKG made to work on 5.05, is it possible to extract that one?

My end objective is to find the images used for the minimap. Like I wanted for Dragon Quest XI S.

EDIT: Found this and it's extracting it all for me: https://github.com/pearlxcore/PS4-PKG-Tool/releases

I have all the paks extracted now. Any idea where all these images were that people extracted, like of weapon and item icons and such?

In Menu/Textures there's a bunch of files that have this:
The specified package(s) has no supported objects.

Class statistics:
    1 BodySetup
    1 PaperSprite

I wonder if these are all the icons? Anybody else find it? haha
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 03:14 by Nevermore » Logged
kibblo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2020, 03:02 »

Okay, I've been trying and trying to extract this pkg, but every time the extraction inevitably hangs with those ps4 tools being used. other pkg viewers cant extract it, so I'm just gonna ask instead after trying for like almost a day straight.

Can umodel currently view any weapon models and extract them? if so, can I be pm'd the Buster Sword model, or am I just wasting my time trying to extract or get it? the Buster Sword should be tsw_0001 probably, so far, I've only seen the texture the guy posted first.

Does the viewer just take a really long time to extract and just need to wait longer? I know I've left it going for like almost 12 hours and it still didnt finish
MrUncleBingo

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2020, 01:55 »

I have a question related to the game, I've been asking in other places too but so far I got no answers.

Thing is, some people managed to extract models from the final game. Fully Rigged and such. Characters like Tifa and Aerith, for instance. The problem is that they don't want to say how did they extract the models. I know that apparently it should be impossible until the PS4 firmware is updated or something like that, but again, they managed to extract material from it.

It could've been done with Umodel basically, or a modified version of it?

Feel free to move this topic into another section if It doesn't belong here.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2020, 09:48 »

May be they used Noesis?
Digika

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2020, 09:54 »

Thing is, some people managed to extract models from the final game. Fully Rigged and such. Characters like Tifa and Aerith, for instance.

That sounds like a load of bull, because FF7 requires 7.02 fmw and thus is impossible to backport or decrypt. If FF7R pkg was decrypted we'd know it by now.
MrUncleBingo

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2020, 12:25 »

Thing is, some people managed to extract models from the final game. Fully Rigged and such. Characters like Tifa and Aerith, for instance.

That sounds like a load of bull, because FF7 requires 7.02 fmw and thus is impossible to backport or decrypt. If FF7R pkg was decrypted we'd know it by now.

Here's some proof:

This one is doing Renders already: https://www.deviantart.com/sreliata/art/Zerith-Reunion-838114763

This one literally extracted characters like Reno or Tifa alongside other characters, rigged:https://yare-yare-dong.deviantart.com/

And this one was found on Twitter as a WIP:

There's at least 3 individuals who managed to extract rigged models from the final Game, but neither of them will say a word about how did they do it (I tried asking to one of them and she just said that she herself did it, but not how).

Does It still look like Bull to you?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 12:40 by MrUncleBingo » Logged
MrUncleBingo

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2020, 12:43 »

May be they used Noesis?

I thinked about that, but if they did, eventually someone else would've figured out and tell everyone or start to release some source files in public.

I don't know what's happening but neither of them want to say how did they do it (I Guess because that way they can get 5 minutes of temporal atention from everyone or because there's some deep unknown stuff going on).
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2020, 19:09 »

Cleaned up the thread a little bit. Please keep away from throwing fireballs to each other on this forum.
Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2020, 05:23 »

Here's some stuff n' junk: https://github.com/TheRoyalDudeness/Final_Fantasy_VII_Remake
Unfortunately, I only have access to the leaked demo from January like everyone else so I don't know if anything's changed since.
Also, I still have to fix the Blender importer so the models aren't reversed on the X-axis. I've been really lazy about that. Undecided
jones45

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2020, 04:04 »

Here is an example of a skeletal model and animation files from the full game:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/16qauiouyb524za/PC0002_00_Tifa_Standard.zip/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/baqzs5n42lhme9y/PC0002_Tifa.zip/file

Dude the Blender addon works on the full game files but the Maya script crashed Maya 2020 completely and didn't work in Maya 2018. Although it might be the same with the demo files I didn't test those.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2020, 10:24 »

Dude ...
Who's "dude" in your message?

... the Blender addon works on the full game files but the Maya script crashed Maya 2020 completely and didn't work in Maya 2018.
Which addons did you mention here? Perhaps I've lost the context of this thread.
shpluct

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2020, 12:12 »

the dude is up above him... LOL
and the plugins is in the link the dude post
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2020, 12:58 »

Smiley
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2020, 11:26 »

Actually, he is the el duderino (this is a pun from the movie the big lebowski that DUDE has as image, it is a must see movie by the way)
Mjchele

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2020, 11:56 »

guys where did you downloaded the game files?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: